The End of the Dance Kids

As you all know, Mackenzie Ziegler committed suicide due to bullying. She didn't die in vain. she will be missed by many. Her mother visits her grave daily, telling her how sorry she was for being a horrible mother. Mackenzie watches her mother from Heaven.

Maddie Ziegler has gone into a deep depression at the mental hospital, thinking how her little sister took her own life. She cries herself to sleep every night, talking to Mackenzie. Though the doctors may think she's nuts, Mackenzie listens. Maddie eventually gets better and is let out of the hospital. But she'll never forget.

Chloe Lukasiak went to jail at just the age of 13. She spends her time writing stories about her life and hoping someone will find them when she's long gone. Chloe gets let out at the age of 34 years old. She lives with her mother for the rest of her days.

Paige fell into a really deep depression and went mute. She hasn't talked since the day she found out about Maddie, Mackenzie, and Chloe. As later died at the age of 16 from sleepless nights, days she hasn't eaten, but mostly from a broken heart. Kelly, her mother, visits both Brooke's, Paige's, and Mackenzie's grave along with Melissa, Kenz's mother.

Brooke, as you know, died from being beaten to death by her boyfriend, Brandon. She died while she lived, and she will always be remembered. Not because of her beauty or her dance skills, but because she had a big heart and she was kind to all who met her. As for Brandon, he shot himself in the head minutes after he murdered Brooke.

Nia was hit by a car and he fell into a coma. Holly, her mother, did everything she could to give Nia a great childhood. And she did. Nia's beautiful brown eyes never opened and died eventually, 10 years later.

Kendall was kidnapped on her way to school. The school called her mother, Jill, and asked about Kendall's absence. Scared, Jill called 9-1-1. The police couldn't find any evidence of Kendall or her kidnapper. But, Jill never stopped looking. Kendall was never seen again.

The show was cancelled after Mackenzie's death. Abby soon passed away from sadness like Paige. The studio was closed down and Gianna moved all the way to Cali for a new life.

And that is how the end approached the dance kids.