CHAPTER III : They are Closer

I decide to find the answer by my self. I sit in front of my laptop while browsing by using Google. "Ghost", it is a word that I type on the search engine. I feel so scare when read that kind of information, it's unbelievable and so irasional. I want an answer base on reality, something that could accept logicly.

I ride my motorcycle through the street, only the light of my motorcycle that accompany me on that time. Finnaly I arrive in front of an asylum, the building look so old, there is no patient walking around like any normal asylum, but that is not my purpose come to this place, I should find him, only him that can tell what happent to myself.

This is his room, I remember the number that the nurse told to me. I open the door slowly. When I am in the room, I feel a little disappointed because the room is empty, until suddenly someone grabs my body, he looks so afraid of something, and soon I know what happent to this guy, I do more believe about it, he is the one on the newspaper, he ever been followed by Ghost, and before I reveal one of my questions, he whisper slowly on my ears, that statement that I always remember even that I am in my  house right now, that statement that make me can't sleep tonight, yeah, he say that "they are closer !, you can't go away from them, because now they are very close to you"