Cute little date ?

(Authors note: IM S O R R Y- I haven't posted in almost a year now, I'm trying my best but I can't find any motivation.)

After a few months of Kagomes Higurashis recover,
She hadn't been able to go to the other world where Inuyasha and the rest are.

Her mother and her grandpa made her stay home even after she said she was better and ready to go back, now that she has fully recovered she can go back to the other world.
When she went back to the other world all of her friends, Inuyasha, Sango, Shippo, Maroku, and Kirara were waiting for her at the other side of the portal.
After a few hours of them taping and catching up Kagome brought up the idea of her and inuyasha  going back to her world and going on a date.
After a while of Inuyasha denying and being stubborn saying he doesn't want to and a few threats from Kagome that she will say the words "sit boy"
He finally agreed to it with the words of "fine, I'll go, Whatever."
As the others just went back to do their own little thing Kagome grabbed Inuyashas hand and said "HOLD TIGHT!" And before Inuyasha was ready Kagome jumped into the portal to her dimension pulling Inuyasha with.

As they travel back Inuyasha let's put a big gasp
"I wasn't ready..!!"

"You'll be fine" Kagome mumbles angrily but also playfully.
"I have a perfect place we could go that you would love, Inuyasha."

"Huh? Like what? "

"To the park!"

"..... the what? " Inuyasha glares at her in pure confusion

"At Like night time, we can go up to a hill and look at the stars."

"Okay......"

As a few hours go by as it hits night Kagome is extremely excited to take him to the park and slightly drags him there.

"Would you stop pulling on my Kimono!" Inuyasha grunts as she just keeps pulling him

As they get to the park and up to the hill they sit down on a quilt and Kagome glances at Inuyasha then at the sky.

"What's the point of this?" Inuyasha stares at the sky

"Can you just.. have fun for once!" Kagome grunts and turns her head to him

Inuyashas eyes widen and stares at her profusely
"You want me to have fun?"

"Yes..! Just for once!" Kagome covers her face out of frustration

"Hey-.. Kagome I'm sor-"

"Shut up..!"
".... Kagome look at me..."

Kagome lifts her head up and vastly turns it to Inuyasha
"What..!"

"...." Inuyasha lays his hand on her cheek and kisses her softly on the lips

"Mm.." Kagome kisses back and is slightly embarrassed after yelling at him to just have fun.
Inuyasha pulls back after kissing her and scratches his head slightly "aheh..."

Kagome stutters "I'm sor-Sorry.."

"It's okay.."