Christmas Decorations

Ayumi tapped on her desk with her pen, lost in thought.

“Christmas decorations...” She mumbled to herself.

“Class rep? Still here?”

Ayumi turned slightly in her chair.

“Ah, Nakashima! Yes, I'm trying to think of the decorations for the Christmas party next week..”

“Oh? Let me see.” Naomi leaned over to Ayumi's desk and scanned over the paper.

“I don't see anything wrong with it.”

The door opened again and the girls turned their heads towards it.

“Ah, Seiko!” Naomi smiled. “Could you give the list a look and see if anything is missing?”

“Sure thing, Naomi-chan~” Seiko declared happily and made her way over to the desk as well.

After scanning the paper for a mere second, Seiko stepped back and shook her head.

“Class rep, you forgot about the Mistletoe!”

Ayumi blinked and stared up to Seiko.

“....Mistletoe..?”

“Yes! You know, if you stand under the Mistletoe with somebody, you have to give them a kiss!” Seiko giggled.

“Oh..” Ayumi sighed. “Well, if it's an important Christmas decoration, I will add it to the list.”

“Great!” Seiko cheered. “Then I can kiss Naomi-chan under the Mistletoe!”

Naomi sighed and hit Seiko on the back of her head lightly.

“Cut it out.”

Ayumi giggled as the two left the room again, read through the list once again and headed to buy the decorations.

“Finally, done!” Ayumi declared as she put one of the final decorations on place.

“Well, well, you look busy, Shinozaki.”

Ayumi almost jumped a meter up in the air and turned around.

“Kishinuma-kun...? Aren't you here a bit early?”

Yoshiki grinned.

“I didn't plan on coming to the party, but I decided to check if you needed any help with putting everything in place.”

Ayumi looked around the room.

“That's very kind of you, Kishinuma-kun. I think I finished putting everything on place, though.”

The girl grabbed the piece of paper she scrabbled on earlier and read through it.