Echoe's Of Nightmare's

I always stretched out that hand, no one came, not once.

Childhood, happy memories and everything is exciting and new. All about innocence and adventure. Feeling secure and procteced. Loved by your loved ones. With all the hope and optimism in thier hands.

As I read the words of the book I could not help but laugh. Secure,proctected and loved........How is this true?Not once in my life have I ever felt this. All I ever have is darkness,numbness and loneliness. And yet I can never see any light,not anymore.

*Bell rings for hometime* I have to go back home. But I dont want to it's all shouting,violence and it never ever stops. I hear screams and thundering footsteps. The merciless shadows that peak from under the door. The handle that slowly turns. And The Laugh That Knows No Pity.

But If I dont go home its worse.

Theres always cracks in the pavement and I wonder would they still be innocent or tainted? Even if there broken can they still be innocent?Will people still accept them?

I arrived here so soon. It seems all to quiet i'm gonna take my chance's and run. I got to my bedroom for once without seeing them.

*Front Door Opens* "Oi,You up There. You know if you dont come down i'll just find'ya" It's dad again. Always and forever he never stops. Why? please not again. The thundering footsteps wont stop they just echoe in my mind like the nightmare's that deprive me. The merciless shadows that taunt me. The slowly turned handle that will never pause. The screams that cry but recieve no help and that horrible laugh that knows no pity echoes like never before.

The door opening never closing. His footsteps getting louder. His eyes that burn a thousand flames run wild in the echoes of my nightmares.

The fist that flie's and never misses me the hand that slaps but never ends. The kicks that get more painful with every turn. The cries that hear no reply. Just wanting for help. The eyes that cry a million tears but not one of them noticed.

The foot steps get more quiet. The door shuts. All I see is the darkness and those echoes,echoes of nightmares, to taunt and torture.

*Front door Opens* And mum's back. The roaring sounds of their voices travel to my ears. The screams, the tears and never ending violence.

would it be better if I die? Will the pain go away?

At the moment it seems the easy option.

Theres the knife. And it seems so nice. It's glinting metal shines in my eyes. The handle so easy for my hand to grip. The arguments easing out of my mind. The knife that slashed me. And The last time to breathe. And a feeling of relief.

Bye Echoes of my nightmares.