Trollex and Barb Ask #1

"Ok! That was fun to watch," Roxy chuckled. She had just walked back inside the castle after checking the mailbox for more asks/dares. Her and the other council members had decided to just stay in the main room for the rest of the day. "Let's continue!"

"Wait, there's more?!" Trollex asked as more sweat dripped down his forehead.

"Yeah! We have a few more, actually!" Roxy beamed. She pulled out a handful of letters from behind her back.

"That's great!" Poppy said as she jumped up and down. "Are any of them for me?"

Roxy quickly flipped through the stack and shook her head. "Nope. Sorry Poppy!"

"Darn!"

"The one on the top is actually for both Trollex and Barb!"

Trollex whipped his head around and stared nervously at Roxy. "It's not another dare, is it?"

"Nah, it's just a question. Don't worry."

Trollex sighed in relief. Roxy snorted. "But don't relax just yet, sweetie! Half of these are for you," she said while waving the letters in front of his face. He immediately tensed up again.

Barb wasn't nervous at all. She laughed. "I'm ready for the question! Bring it on!"

"Alright then!" Roxy broke the seal off the envelope, took out the piece of paper, and unfolded it.

"So, this is an ask from @Goldensboi , and it says, Who's older? Trollex or Barb?"

"I am!" They both shouted at the same time. A shocked expression appeared on both their faces as they turned to look at each other.

"Do you guys even know how old you are?" Trollzart asked.

"Well, I know how old I am, I just don't know how old he is," Barb scoffed. "I've never bothered to ask."

"Same here," Trollex said. "Guess we're finding out today. How old are you Barb?"

"25! How 'bout you, cus?"

"DANG IT!" Trollex screeched. He started to pout. "I'm 24..."

"YES! HAHA!" Barb shouted with joy. "IM OLDER THAN YOU!"

"You don't need to rub it in..."

Barb zoomed up to him and stared at him mischievously. "Hey cus, you know what this means, right?"

Trollex shrugged. "What?"

She slowly brought her mouth up to his ear and whispered mockingly: "You're my baby cousin."

"I'm only a year younger than you! Don't call me that!" He grumbled in anger.

"I'm far more superior than you."

"Stop it!"

"BABY COUSIN!" Barb suddenly put Trollex in a headlock and started nuzzling the top his head with her fist.

"Ouch! Stop! Don't noogie me! That hurts!" he screamed as he tried to squirm away from her. After a few more attempts of breaking free of Barb's grasp, Trollex finally escaped and ran away from her as fast as he could.

"Hey! Get back here!" Barb shouted as she took off after him. "I'm not done mocking you yet!"

Roxy and Katheryn sighed as they watched the two trolls run around the large room like oversized children.

"Are you sure they're in their mid-20s?" Essence asked them. "Cause they sure don't act like it."

"They are," Roxy sighed again. "I just sometimes wonder what their mental age is..."

"Probably 10, by the looks of it," Katheryn snorted. Roxy let out a small chuckle.

"Yeah, you're probably right, sis!"