GAIA

[PROLOGUE: As we all know that these Greek Gods and Goddesses are just known as Myth. Especially Gaia. She's known, by the Greeks, as the Mother of Earth and is the mate of Uranus. This story will help you know more about HER.]

Once there was a fair Imperial Kingdom of Quistia. Ruled by an efficient Emperor Kaijen Mitsuki and his beloved wife, Empress Valerna Meriza Urman of the Japanese and Egyptian race. On an auspicious day at the month of September, while Empress Meriza was riding her horse in the forest, she spotted a beautiful and enchanting tree. But this was a different one, it was different than any other tree she knew on her land, because this tree only bore one single fruit. Little did she know that this was the tree her ancestors has been searching for hundreds of years, this tree bore the eternal fruit of Immortality. Once she caught sight of it, she quickly picked the fruit from the branch of the tree. Then it suddenly lost its beautiful glow, but she didn't take notice of it, the only thing she was surely interested in was the sole fruit of the tree. She couldn't resist from her curiosity on how the fruit tasted like or was it really true about her ancestors' stories? But she couldn't bare holding the fruit for a few more moments, so she ate it quickly so no one could notice her. Meanwhile, after eating the fruit, she felt a slight glow in her body, it was heating up her hands and her wrists were emmiting a fiery glow! Amazed by what was happening, she didn't realize that she was being lifted off by the powerful source. Then every single feature she had faded infront of her own experience. Every single feature, especially her once beautiful red hair suddenly transformed into a colour of lavender and her eyes that were once blue transformed to a raven black-colour. She also couldn't believe her eyes when the four main elements of earth appeared and immediately went inside her body as if she were possesed. After a period of transformation into an enormous creature, a God-like shade of the four elements and a deep shade of the sun's rays surrounded the figure, and her eyes were amazed by the figure, as it appeared to be GAIA. She just couldn't believe her eyes when Gaia immediatey went through her body like a ghost, but a dragon-like hydra tattoo instantly appeared upon her right shoulder.