class 1A

The class was shocked.

First, Izuku, the dubbed 'innocent one', dressed like that, then had the symbol of Hades, then he talked to Shigaraki, the leader of the LoV.

They then watched him and his multi colored haired friend pass out Muscular, a big time villain.

They dragged him to their base.

There were multiple screams heard by Jirou.

They went back to their dorms, exhausted.

~Izuku's pov~

I grew nervous.

How could I tell them that the person that I admired since I was four, who also was my childhood tormentor, was my crush?

I put on a stone face. "No one."

Artemis looked skeptical, but she didn't say anything.

Time skip to next day bc I'm a bitch

The next day, I went to class, obviously.

But when I walked into the room, the class just silently stared at me, making me uncomfortable.

I put my mask up. "G-guys? What's wrong?"

The just silently stared until Bakugou yelled. "For god fucking sakes! Deku, are you in a gang?!"

I froze. How did they know?

I feigned confusion. "W-what do you mean, Kacchan?"

He sighed, frustrated. "Drop the shitty mask Deku! Just spit it out!"

Without me knowing, the teachers entered as I withdrew my mask.

I stood up more confident than they'd ever seen me, and smirked.

"What ever do you mean, Kacchan?"

He blushed, as I was smirking at him.

"How ever did you get the idea I was in a gang?"

Jirou spoke up. "We spied on you yesterday. We saw the mark on your wrist."

I mouthed 'oh.'

"Well, how much did you see?"

I tried to act calm, but I just noticed there was Aisawa and All Might in the room, eyeing the conversation.

Todoroki told how they'd seen how I went to talk to Shigaraki, and my 'multi colored friend' - Artemis.

They also saw her take out Muscular.

They didn't see anything else, though, which is good.

I sat down.

"You see, I was born into Hades. My father owned it, and when I started middle school, he unfortunately passed, due to unknown circumstances. He was murdered. His will was to let the gang/Mafia be turned to me, which his loyals did. I got the group when I was like 13. The girl that took down Muscular was Artemis, who is one of the ones my father trusted. The other girl is Lauren, who is my secretary. The black haired guy is Janus, he is dating Artemis, and we just let him in. They're in my inner circle, if you will. We made an agreement with the LoV, to let my identity be a secret, and them to not kill any of our people, if we don't kill theirs. In return, they got marks. You've heard about them, right? Anyways, we took out Muscular because he'd killed some of our people, and Shigaraki doesn't like him that much. They'd just needed him for the summer attack."

I watched the class did a double take, obviously expecting more resist.

The teachers were confused.