How you two met

A/N: not a request, just something that we thought of to start off this book after my intro. Y/EBF/N=YOUR EX BOYFRIENDS NAME

Luke: You were jamming to ATL at the first concert you've ever been to. Your parents wouldn't let you go, but now that you've turned 18 there was no need for questions. While you were dancing, you saw a familiar blonde quiff in the crowd. Being 6'3 he could be spotted easily. You, not being a shy persona, decided to go and talk to him. You walked towards where he was standing. "Hey" you said. "Um...hi" he replied, obviously taken by surprise. Even though you knew he was Luke Hemmings, you decided to pretend you didn't so you were about to ask his name until he spoke. "I hope you didn't come here because you were freaked out by me staring at you earlier" he said "its just that you seem so cool and are so beautiful" he continued. "I actually didn't see you but that's some interesting information. I'm Y/N" you said smiling. "Luke"

Calum: Spending the day at an amusement park with your boyfriend and a couple of friends didn't sound bad at all. There was only one problem. You didn't have a boyfriend anymore because he suddenly decided that you had to break up! At first you didn't feel like going because of the heartbreak you were going through, but then decided 'hey what better place to be to get rid of this pain then hanging with your friends, surviving heart attacks on rides and eating a whole lotta junk food?' So you got up and decided to go. You didn't put that much effort in how you looked because it was just your friends and a bunch of strangers. ( In the end you decided to dress up awesomely because, hey, who knows what might happen,right?) When you got there you didn't see any of your friends. Only the bunch of strangers. 'What the hell' you thought to yourself. 'I came here to have fun, and I'm gonna do it, WITH or WITHOUT them.' You completed your thoughts. You took out your phone and dialed Y/F/N. "Why aren't you here?" You asked. "Are you kidding me? You broke Y/EBF/N's heart. I'm his best friend. Stop calling me." This was simply backstabbing because you definitely weren't the one who broke the others heart. You decided not to wait for any other friends and just go and have fun. You played a couple of games until you wanted to go to the 'House of Fear'. Bad thing was only couples were allowed to enter and you didn't have anyone come with you. Suddenly you felt a tap on your shoulder. "Umm....sorry I just noticed that you wanted to go to the House of Fear and you don't have anyone to go with you and I also have no one so...maybe would you like to go together?" The dark haired boy asked. "Sure let's go" you said. While you were inside the scary house, the boy, Calum and you started talking about various things. You had a lot of things in common and you found him kind of cute. "Do you want to go on some other rides together? And maybe go out sometime...as in a date?" Calum asked biting his lip. "Sure I'd like that." You said smiling.

Ashton

You were at a music shop looking for a new pair of drumsticks and possibly a Green Day album that you had that been trying to find since it was released. You were looking around to find drumsticks but instead you saw a copy of Demolicious. Since you were pretty sure it was the last copy and you really didn't want to lose it, you were about to get it when someone else did. "Oh sorry, if you want it you can get it" the boy who had gotten it said. "No its fine" you said, even though it really wasn't. "I was here to buy some drumsticks anyway" you said. "You play the drums?" He asked. "Yeah" you replied. "I do too. I'm actually in a band but we suck so I wouldn't suggest listening to our music. I'm Ashton by the way " he said "Y/N" you answered. "Well Y/N, if I let you buy the album, you'll owe me something....your number maybe?"

Mikey

You were at the local GameStop with 2 of your younger brothers because they were practically begging your parents for the new 2k2015 game that had just been released. You didn't complain when your mom had asked you earlier if you'd take them to get the game because honestly you were just as much a gamer as they were, and you were dying to snag up a copy of the newest in the Call of Duty series. You were pacing up and down the aisle, back and forth when you  felt a slight tap on your shoulder. You turned around to see a slightly tall guy who looked about your age with bright red hair, an eyebrow piercing, mesmerizing green eyes, wearing a Green Day tank, black skinnies and all black converse. WOW was he H.O.T! "Umm hey I was over at the end of the aisle when I saw you pacing and the look on your face...you looking for anything specific?" He asked you, stemming to really be willing to help you out. "Um yeah actually I was looking for the new Call of Duty. You think you could help me find it?" You asked as nervous and as shocked as ever. He looked like he could talk to ANY girl in the world and he could make them fall for him. Afterall, his politeness WAS working on you. His looks didn't help your heart from racing either. He shook his head and asked you to follow him to an aisle down from where you were. Once you and your brothers were all checked out and ready to go, you turned to leave but the tall red haired guy stopped you. "Hey I uh didn't get the chance to introduce myself properly. My names Michael" he said, a bit more shy than he was before. "I'm Y/N" you said looking at your feet smiling, fully aware of the hog blush creeping up on your cheeks. "Also" Michael continued "I uh was wondering if you'd like to go on a date sometime? We could go out or you could come over to my place and we could just, ya know, hang out if you'd like?" "Sure I think that'd be cool." You and him then exchanged numbers so you could further plan your date.

A/N: Sorry if some of these were crazy long but we did work hard on these! <3 you all!