First Solo Mini Album

Name: MoonConcept: Fantasy, video game, badass Released date: October 17, 2018

Name: Moon
Concept: Fantasy, video game, badass
Released date: October 17, 2018

Tracklist:
___________
Good Machine
Honey, Come with me
Golden City
Dance of Time
Dreaming of her Smile
Era Forever

Jae-Hwa's Interview
__________________
-"What is the album about?"

Jae-Hwa: "the album is something that is very personal. It comes from the deepest part of my heart. I wanted to express my sexual orientation and show the struggles that I have to go through because of it. The album in whole is about self acceptance, love, and happiness."

-"In both the songs 'Dreaming of her smile' and 'Honey, come with me' we can see you kissing and having a crush on TWICE'S Deliah. Weren't you scared of the public's reactions?"

Jae-Hwa: "Of course I was scared of the different reactions, but deep down I knew that most of my fans would stay by my side and continue to support me. It didn't really bother me when the comments started to flood in because everyone seemed to be very supportive and I mean I had a lot of fun working with her. "
-"So, the fans are still asking the same questions, what is your sexual preference?"

Jae-Hwa: "Well, I'm a lesbian. SM had let out a statement after the music video came out. The boys and the entertainment have supported me for awhile now actually but we wanted to wait for a good opportunity."

-"How does it make you feel making an album without the guys?"

Jae-Hwa: "When I was making the songs and the beats, it felt weird. Usually the boys and I would all help each other while making the songs. Now they were there when I made the music videos how ever and some of the guys were background dancers."

-"What's your favorite song from your album?"

Jae-Hwa: "I put my blood sweat and tears into these songs but I would have to say,hmmm 'Golden City.'"

-"Your album has been out for less than a week, and it's the most streamed album of 2018. How do you feel about that?"

Jae-Hwa: "To say I wasn't happy is an understatement. I was literally crying when I saw it at number one. The boys and I all celebrated at a restaurant that same night."