He's back

Scorpius and Harlow walked into the great hall. There were hushed murmurs. And around the Gryffindor table, a group of students were reading a newspaper. Emily turned and walked towards the twins. "Come with me." She took them to the newspaper, the story was horrifying, frightening and gutting. 

You-know-who is back! 

Today, the ministry received a threat from You-know-who himself. It turns out that in the second wizarding war, a faithful death eater, Fenrir Greyback, collected a piece of the soul of You-know-who. He performed a spell and he has been brought to life. Many Ex-death eaters fear for their lives and their families. Also, two children as said to be in danger. According to a prophecy found in Malfoy Manor many years ago. 

Harlow nudged his brother. "Dad." Scorpius looked at his brother concernedly, "I think your losing it." Harlow rolled his eyes and pulled his brother away. "We're the children from the prophecy, even McGonnagall thinks so." Scorpius swallowed. "And I meant, that dad is an ex-death eater. You-Know-who will kill mum, dad, and both of us." Scorpius clamped his eyes shut. "That's nice." 

Harlow rolled his eyes. For once, he'd had enough of his brothers immaturity. Harlow walked towards the staff table. "Um. Professor McGonnagall?" The professor looked down at him. "Yes Mr. Malfoy." 

"The prophecy." 

The professor's eyes widened. "Come with me." She stood up and led Harlow to her office. "You are in grave danger. So is your family. Your father, wasn't loyal and he married your mother, a muggleborn, which in the eyes of You-know-who is filthy. And you and your siblings, your quarter bloods. Mixed. Now, I hate to be blunt, but you have to train, and be brave. If not, you've lost your life."

"I'll put a group togther, an elite. You must train alongside them. Be brave." 

Harlow nodded. 

*******************************************************************************************

It had been a few weeks since this. The elite group was decided. They'd meet in the Room of requirement. Emily and Juliet were in the group. "Joy!" Harlow thought to himself, "Their father is going to murder me and my brother before You-know-who does."

They got in groups and duelled. No rules. A wand each. No civil behaviour.