Chp 2: How much Soul?

Meanwhile in Soul train...

They arrived in what would be called, Soul train.

"Soul train! Soul train~!"

"People all over the world!"

"So we've arrived." Delta looked around at all the... yellowness.

"It looks like we're in a semi sphere."

"Welcome! I've been expecting you!"

A yellow and white Soul troll stood there smiling. She had what would be a combination of a trumpet and a sousaphone wrapped around her neck. She had a bunch of fur on her neck instead of her legs.

A black coat with the word "Top Soul troll" was hung up behind her.

Everything about her just screamed
'QUEEN OF SOUL' about her.

"You must be the Queen of Soul, right?" Trollzart asked.

"Yes! I'm Queen Kar. I'm guessing that you want to ask me questions?" She looked at the 7 trolls who stood there nodding.

"Follow me."

Meanwhile...

"You see, we all got along at some point. We might've fought with R&B for a while, but we're cool now.
We kept our distance from you all because it was going to be hard to help everyone. So when the tribe split up. We stuck together like super glue. It wasn't easy being here and watching everything that was going down happen. But as long as we all end up safe, that's what matters most."

"She does have a point." Barb cringed once she said that.

"Well, you have about 24 minutes to ask the King of R&B your questions until the festival begins." She looked at the clock on the wall.

"Yeah but we've been here for-"

"Hurry! You must go!"

They gotten teleported.

-Sorry this is short, I really want to get to the good parts :))