Chapter 16

AN- ty @nxssaxbxrrett & @Joshandnessa4ever they gave amazing ideas! 

also go read @Joshandnessa4ever story! its A M A Z I N G

if u want show em some love & follow them!

2.5 moth timeskip

NESSA'S POV:

Josh and I broke up 2 and a half months ago. we were constantly fighting and I couldn't take it anymore. I had told him I fell out of love and we ended it. of course it wasn't true, I still love him and I hate myself for it. we haven't told anyone about the break up, because we don't want it to cause drama. I've deleted all social media from my phone, so none can contact me. I've shut out all of my friends, and I even shutout Julian, Chase and Karissa. everynight I go out to parties get drunk and high. sometimes I go on my laptop and look on Josh's tiktok, insta, and twitter. (without logging in)

right now I was getting ready to go to a party

my dress

I wore this dress with my hair curled, hoops, and black heels

I wore this dress with my hair curled, hoops, and black heels. for makeup I was wearing pink lipstick, pink eyeshadow, mascara, foundation, bronzer and a bunch of other stuff. I got in my car and drove to the party.

2 hour timeskip

I had been here for a while, I had about 6 shots and a cup of beer. I was dancing with Ally (random girl I met at the party) when I noticed a familiar figure come in

JOSH'S POV:

I was in Carlsbad for meetings, this was my first time being here without seeing Ness. when she told me she fell out of love with me it hurt so much. I loved her so much, while I still do love her. like thats gonna do anything. I was going to a party because I had nothing else to do. 4 when I walked in there was an immediate stench of alcohol. I noticed 2 girls dancing one of average height wearing blue, and the other girl she was short, and wearing pink. she looked familiar then I realized, it was Ness. damn she looked beautiful. we locked eyes for a second then she looked away.

NESSA'S POV: 

Josh

thats who was here Josh, Josh Richards. we locked eyes for a few seconds then I looked away. Ally had gone to the couches with her boyfriend, so I walked into the kitchen only to see

wait till next chapter!