Prologue

(Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters, they all belong to J.K. Rowling)

Harry couldn't eat. He was too nervous and excited. Excited because the champions for the Triwizard Tournament were being chosen soon; nervous because something bad always happened on Halloween. First it was the troll, then the opening of the Chamber of Secrets, then Sirius Black attacked the portrait of The Fat Lady. Harry was really hoping that this Halloween would turn out normal enough, but when has fate ever been on his side.

After what felt like hours, Dumbledore vanished the food and stood up. But instead of the Goblet of Fire spitting out a name, a letter and 7 books appeared in front of Harry.

"Who's the from Harry?" asked his best friend, Hermione Granger, as all eyes snapped to him.

"I don't know but the letter is telling me to read it aloud to everyone," answered Harry.

"Shoot mate," said his other best friend, Ron Weasley.

Harry opened the letter and read it aloud,

"Dear Hogwarts,

We have sent these books from the future with the hopes that you can make it a better place for us. These books are of the life of Harry Potter: and yes, future Harry agreed to let us send theses books to you all. Beauxbatons and Durmstrang students and teachers are aloud to leave but Viktor Krum and Fleur Delacour must stay. Under no circumstances can Headmaster Igor Karkaroff be apart of the book readings. In case you're all wondering, you have been put in a time bubble, this means that time will be frozen until all the books have been read. Before anything else, please ask all of these people to join you: all the Weasley's, Kingsley Shacklebolt, Remus Lupin, Ted, Andromeda and Nymphadora Tonks, Narcissa Malfoy, Cornelius Fudge, Amelia Bones and Snuffles the Dog."

Everyone watched as Dumbledore sent patronus messages to all the missing people. Suddenly, the doors banged open as everyone entered.

"What's going on?" asked Remus.

"We're about to read books about Harry's life Professor," answered Ginny.

"Please Ginny, I'm not your professor anymore, call me Remus," he replied as Ginny nooded in agreement.

"Snuffles!" shouted the golden trio as Snuffles (Sirius) bounded up to them, barking happily, while the rest of the hall looked on in curious amusement.

 "Harry, my boy," addressed Dumbledore, "please continue with your letter."

"Now that everyone is here, there's one more thing you must do before you start. In Mad Eye's trunk, look in the seventh compartment and you will find the real Mad Eye Moody. The one at the staff table is a fake. It is Barty Crouch Jr using polyjuice potion."

All the adults and aurors quickly stunned the imposter.

"Polyjuice potion," drawled Snape as he sniffed Mad Eye's hip flask. 

"Aurors Shacklebolt and Tonks, tie him up, we will arrange for a trial later," ordered Amelia.

"Yes ma'am," was their response as they tied him up and chucked him into the corner. Harry then cleared his throat.

"You will find out about Barty's story later on in one of these books. Enjoy!

HJP, HJG, RBW, GMW, LPL, NFL, GFW."

"Oi, my initials are in that letter!" exclaimed George.

"Same here," called out Harry, Ron, Hermione, Neville, Luna and Ginny.

"You all probably sent the letter, wonder why mine aren't there," mused Fred with a shrug.

Andromeda picked up the first book as all of Durmstrang and Beauxbatons, bar Fleur and Viktor, trickled out of the hall.

"I'll read first," she volunteered, settling into one of the newly conjured couches with Ted, "Harry Potter and The Philosophers' Stone."

The trio discretely shared uneasy glances as Andromeda opened the book.

"Chapter 1, The Boy-Who-Lived..."