Part 1

Maggie has a popularity rate of 100% she always hates the boys to look at her, she is not the center of attention type, but her bff Abby is, she likes to be well the center of attention. Maggie hates that the boy(gangster) "Jay" is too boastful. "Well, we can't change'em girl" Abby said. Letting out an annoyed sigh  she replies "Yeah, I know" Maggie continues "But i can't get him out of my mind i can't focus with him distracting me with his boastfulness". "I know that face" Abby says with a smirk. She continues "You like him". Maggie denied it but Abby gets suspicious so Maggie gave up and admitted her feelings. She said"Well you told me that Love is the greatest distraction yet the biggest inspiration ". Abby giggled as a reply. Abby said" Well you better dress to impress. " Maggie replies with a worried face " Y-y-you mean go back to being a gangster!? ". With a grin and narrowed eyes (which means seriousness) Abby replies" Yes bestie, you got that right. "

TO BE CONTINUED.......

A/n
Hey guys  hope you liked the story new story to be up-to-date.....
My worries are dissolved because of my inspiration..... From my crush..... Well maybe you liked the picture of the two;Maggie and Jay. So just search for the pics of the others. I will be putting each character here and them as in reality so just search for it on google..........
Enjoy. Vote. Comment.
-XOXO Scarlet.