Chapter 2

A/N I couldn't find a picture of Niall and Lux hugging so I will just put a different picture in. I will always use pictures of the boys with Lux so just pretend it is Olivia.

Niall's P.O.V

As we got close to our house, I looked down to my daughter. That felt so right to say. My daughter. I loved her already and I can tell the lads do as well. She will be spoiled severly. We pulled up in front of our house and I scooped Olivia up in my arms and carried her into the house. I decided to sit on the couch and watch TV with her on my knee so we could show her her room together when she was awake.  I put the Jeremy Kyle show on and laughed at the ridiculous people, trying to be quiet so I wouldn't wake up Olivia. Harry came and sat gently next to me. He turned to face me and whispered "Mate, she is so cute." I nodded and whispered back, "I know right. She is just beautiful. I am so glad we picked her." He nodded in reply and turned his attention back to the TV. Olivia began moving in my lap, moving up and squeezing her little arms around my chest and her head in my neck. Liam cooed beside me about how cute she was. I saw the flash of a camera and turned to find Louis smirking at me. I took his phone off him and looked at the picture. It was beautiful. I sent it to myself and set it as my home screen on my phone and showed the lads. They replied with an 'awhhhh!' 

About an hour later, Olivia began to stir and slowely wake up. "Nayaw?" she whispered. I looked down to see her warm brown eyes looking up at me. "Hey baby girl, have a nice sleep?" I asked her and she nodded. She looked at me with a look  on her face. I tried to read her expression until she reached up to touch my hair and then I understood. She thinks my hair feels liked a unicorn and she wanted to test it again. I chuckled at her and she looked around to see the rest of the lads smiling at her. She smiled back at each of them and stopped at Harry. She looked at him the same way she had just looked at me, meaning she wanted to feel his hair. She crawled across the settee to him. She stood up and he held her waist so she wouldn't fall. She reached her chubby little hand into his bouncy curls and began to wrap them around her finger. He chuckled at the look of consentration on her face.

"Hey baby girl?" I dragged her attention away from Harry's hair. She looked at me and smiled. "Would you like to see your room?" I asked her. She nodded quickly and jumped off the sette. She reached up for me to carry her and I swung her into the air and landed her on my hip which earned a squeal from her and I laughed. We bounded up the stairs and the rest of the lads followed behind us. We stopped at a door that had a big butterfly on it and some letters. "Want to make your name on the butterfly with the letter stickers?" I asked her and again she nodded quickly, looking for the letters in her name. I pointed out the O and she peeled it off and stuck it to the butterfly. Next I pointed out the L and the I and she peeled the letters off and stuck them next to the O. Then I let her do the rest. She peeled off the V, I and A and stuck them next to the rest of her name. We all clapped when she was finished. She reached up on her tippy toes and turned the handle to the door. She stood shocked.

Olivia's P.O.V

I swung the pink door open that now had my name on. What I saw inside made me stand still. It was beautiful. It was a big room with pink walls that had butterfly stickers all around the wall. In the corner there was a big bed with a big pink blanket on and a fluffy blanket. In the room there was two doors. I opened one of them and inside there was lots of hangers and rails for clothes but I didn't have any yet. I closed the door and opened the next one to find a bathroom. It had white tiles all around with a line of pink tiles around the middle off the walls. There was a little bath in the corner and a little shower in the other corner. There was a sink low down so I could reach it and the toilet was the same. I felt a bit embarassed that I couldn't use the toilet yet. I stared at the toilet, feeling tears run down my face. Niall sat down next to me. "What's wrong baby girl? Do you not like your room?" he asked a little worried. "No Nayaw. I wuv it. I..." I stopped not wanting to carry on. He looked at me ,worried. "I can't use da toilet. I don't no how." I whispered, scared that he would laugh at me. He just looked at me sad and pulled me into a hug. "It's okay baby girl we can teach you." he said. I hugged him tight. I  loved Niall so much like he was a dad that I never really had. 

*1 Hour Later*  

Harry's P.O.V

We are all sitting on the settee, Olivia on my lap this time. We were watching spongebob, munching on crisps and anything else we could find in the house. "Livvy?" I asked and she turned around to face me. "Wanna play truth or dare?" I asked her and she nodded. I turned the tv off and we all sat in a circle. I went first. "Livvy, truth or dare?" I asked and she answered quickly "Truth!" I chuckled. She is so much like Liam. "Hmmmm...... What's your favourite food?" I asked her. "CHICKEN!!!!" she shouted, louder than I thought possible for her size. "That's my girl!" Niall laughed as Olivia jumped into his lap. "Hawwy twuf or dare?" she asked me in her cute little voice. "Dare." I replied and looked at her to see her smiling while Niall was whispering in her ear. She giggled then started speaking. "I dare youu too take youwr top off." she dared me and I pulled my top off reluctantly. "Hawwy why did youu dwar on yourself?" she asked me and I chuckled. "No Livvy they are tattoos." She looked at me in excitment. "Livvy truth or dare?" I asked her again and again she said truth. I thought about what I could ask her. "Why were you in the orphanage?" I asked curious. Her little face turned blank.

A/N Hey guys hope you are liking the story so far. Please vote and comment so I know you are. I won't always do really long updates like the last two but I will try my best to make them reasonably long and update them as frequently as possible. Bye guys!!!

Remember to VOTE and COMMENT please!!!!!