𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

━━━━
𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆
━━━━

   Arabella's hand came down to caress her stomach

Arabella's hand came down to caress her stomach. A smile was plastered on her face as she rubbed her bump. Stefan, Damon, and Gus were running about in the yard, playing a game that Damon had learned during the war. Clara sat beside Arabella, cheering them on. Arabella looked down at the letter she was writing, addressing it to Lottie.

Following the death of Cora, Lottie finally felt free. She took her personal savings and ventured off on her adventure that she had always so desperately craved. Lottie had informed Arabella that she had met up with the Mikaelsons who had visited their home and was now traveling with them. She detailed her growing relationship with Elijah and how the family wished Arabella well.

Fannie had found a reasonable man to marry. With her mother's crimes against the church, it was a difficult task but she was able to find someone in a neighboring town to marry her.

Stefan stopped playing for a second to look at Arabella. His eyes shined bright with affection as he looked at his wife and mother of his unborn child. He knew from the moment that he had met her that she was special. His eyes were trained solely on Arabella, taking in all of her beauty. The ball hit him in his chest, snapping him out of his trance. Damon and Gus laughed loudly while Arabella giggled at Stefan's face. Stefan narrowed his eyes at his wife, rushing over and pulling her up. He wrapped his arms around her, swaying back and forth as the two laughed together.

As she stood in the arms of her husband, surrounded by those she called family, Arabella couldn't complain one bit about what had become of her life. She had reclaimed her parent's estate and found a love that consumed her. In the end, all of her dreams had come true.

━━━━

Word count: 343

This is the end!

First off, I want to thank everyone
for the love on this story, it means a lot.
Also, I want to continue doing short
stories like this one. So if you have
any suggestions as to pairings
for these types of stories,
let me know!

I do not own The Vampire Diaries.
All rights go to Julie Plec and Warner
Bro's. I only own any original
plot and characters.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄, stefan salvatore 🎉