A Dragoneer's Crusade

Story begins in the next chapter.

Synopsis:

Just when Scott thought that things could not possibly get any worse, it actually does.

After failing to save his friend from death, the world is now on the brink of war with someone out there to assassinate him and steal his dragon and everytime he tries to mollify the situation his efforts always backfire because of his recklessness. He was already tipping the scales of the peace in Immortalis that many Dragoneers have risked their lives for and he has barely stepped into the only Society of Dragoneers.

Should he even pursue the respectable title owning a Dragon? He was already the kind his Kingdom doesn't want and is probably now the kind his Kingdom will never need.

Could things still possibly get any worse? Scott would no longer be surprised if it will.

Copyright © 2014 M. N. Leuca

All Rights Reserved.

COPYRIGHT: This story, "A Dragoneer's Crusade" including all chapters, prologues/epilogues and associated content (i.e. fanfics, teasers and content within blogs, social networks and eReaders) is copyrighted under the Copyright, Designs and Patens Act 1988. All rights are reserved by the owner and the creator of this work (M. N. Leuca) and an unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copy is punishable by law.

Punishments include but are not limited to:

A fine of up to $150,000 for each work infringed.

Infringer pays for all attorney's fees and court costs.

The Court can issue an injunction to stop the infringing acts.

The Court can impound the illegal works.

The Infringer can go to jail.