please vote!

So i want to write something new,and i have some ideas but i need your opinions! so please vote!

1. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒕
asher angel and johnny orlando fall for the same girl and decide to make a bet. a bet that was crazy and stupid to his friends. "who ever she falls for first"  they both case after the same girl and try to make her fall in love with one of them.
okay so if you guys want this story you guys get to choose who she ends up!

2. mr. perfect
every girl is in love mr. perfect which is known johnny orlando. every one calls him perfect because his rich, smart, good looking, and is the football captain. but annie doenst think that. she thinks he's a spoiled brat and gets whatever he wants. until one day they get stuck together and gets to know him in that moment she starts falling for mr.perfect.

3. the group
One summer day 10 strangers bump into eachother and all become best friends. everything is okay until people and the group start falling for eachother and falling for the same people. the group starts falling apart in the middle of the summer. every thing goes downhill for all of the teens. drama starts in the friend group.
people in the group
johnny orlando
annie leblanc
kenzie ziegler
lauren orlando
nadia turner
hayden summerall
carson lueders
sophia birlem
joey birlem.