Proluge-Ideas

The night was dark and cold. Like any other night in justvile. There was a sudden boom of thunder followed by rain, some would say it is the gods who are angry. Some say that it's just mothernature. But I would say it's the world collapsing, because that very night, my world collapsed. My parents? Dead. My sister? Missing. All I have left is my brother, he can be a pain in the ass sometimes. But he can also be a real help. We know live our lives as thieves and liars. Even mecenaries, to earn money. We learnt a lot of things along the way, how to sneak into castles. Houses. And even use bows, my brother is the best at that. Some of the villagers mutter something about a prophecy. As if we are prophecy material, a message from the gods shouldnt be about thieves and murderers. If we were, we were the bad guys.

Well anyways I'd rather get on with my life. After the many years of my adventures with my brother, I turned seventeen. With my brother being fourteen, we were growing up. We had enough money to go to the big cities, where we could see more. But once we were there, we had seen more than we should. As kids from a small town that no one really cares about, we were suprised and a little bit exited for exploring the place. So we actually thought of getting a job and a house, if possible. But again we were rejected, but we saw something so awesome. Our minds almost exploded into a million pieces and our eyes melt. We saw our sister, in a wanted poster. It seems like it's a whole family of criminals, we were going to find her. After all these years she was here and working (cough cough) here. We were going to pretend we were detectives and look for her, which was the cliched and good plan but how can a fourteen year old and seventeen year old kid be detectives? We thought about it and came with another plan, so we decided to ask the officers. They said she was found in the mayor's house, but she escaped with the murder. She had murdered the mayor's son. We were going to find her, that was what's on my mind the whole time. It was a long road ahead but the road was nothing to fear, it was the challenges we feared.

Hey! If your reading this, there might be a few mistakes I have in the proluge. >.> I know that not a lot of people are reading. And if you are one of those who are reading, I hope you share this with your friends and stuff. :3 This is my first serious book I'm serious about. It was a long wait, I know. I wanted it to be great and perfect and stuff so... I guess it kinda does suck. I was in china so there was no wattapad there. Communist china damn it.(No offense.) So that's all I guess.