Chapter 9

Hello Rice fam! Just to let you all know this is a long chapter because I don't want to make y'all wait for Chapter 10! Also, THANK YOU FOR OVER 100 READS AHHHHHH♡

---------------------------------------------------------

Amy's POV:

Everyone's reaction was shocked, but Shadow just looked at the paper with no reaction.

I stuttered, "G-guys...who was that f-from?"

Everyone shrugged their shoulders. Why would I even ask that in the first place?

"Well are we going to check it out! They know where Cream is! And they know what Eggman is planning! We have to go guys!!" I got up and started telling them, we need to find Cream!

Sonic grabbed both of my shoulders and sat me down, he looked at me and said, "Ames, we don't know who wrote that. What if it is Eggman? What if it could be a trap to capture us?"

"But we don't know that! What if someone is nice enough to help us! You know where the lake is right!? We can all go!"

Sonic looked at the others, as they nodded at him to do it.

"Fine, but we can't all go, it is better for two people to go, then all of us, the more people, the more chance of Eggman knowing where we could be."

"But faker, who can even go? Huh?"

I really wanted to go see the person who knows where Cream is, I want to know what Eggman's plan is, I want to know how they know this stuff.

After everyone thinking, Knuckles decided who he thought should go.

"I think Sonic and Amy should go. I can tell Amy really wants to know where Cream is, so she can go, and Sonic just in case if it IS a trap set by Eggman."

Sonic and I looked at each other, I wasn't so sure about it...it's not like I do not want to go with him! Maybe if we go together...we can get to know each other....

"Do you want me to go with you Ames?"

"Yeah! I don't mind!"

Sonic stood up and clapped his hands together and said, "Alright, Ames and I will go over to the lake once it is 3:00pm today, for now, who wants to go eat? I am hungry!"

Everyone stood up and were ready to go out and eat, I was pretty hungry as well, so I went with them to eat.

Now we wait for it to turn 3:00pm so Sonic and I can go and meet the person who knows where Cream is, and what Dr Eggmans plan is...

Sonic's POV:

It was about to be 3:00pm, so I started to walk over to Knuckles's house to get Amy so we can go to the lake on the woods to see what Eggman is planning, and where her friend is.

I obviously was not going to walk, because that will take ages, so I decided to run over to Kunckles's house.

I got there and knocked on his door, waiting for him, or Amy to answer.

Amy answered the door, and came outside as she closed she door behind her.

"Hey Ames! Are you ready?"