The College Night (Chapter 3)

Once in a Lifetime- The College Night

A popular sound bang into the speakers around the venue. The students might have known the sound because they all went wild. Darkness turned and the students seem to all stop. The music continues and suddenly the stage lit up. And two hot guys started singing./

"I can make your bedrock, I can make you bedrock, girl

I can make you bedrock, I can make you bedrock" they both sang in unison.

"She got that good, good, she Michael Jackson Bad, I'm attracted to her for her attractive ass.

And now we murderers because we kill time, I knock her lights out and she still shine"- Garcy

"I hate to see her go, but I love to watch her leave but I keep her running back and forth like a soccer team.

Cold as winter day, hot as summer's eve, Young money thieves steal your love and leaves.' - Cloud

"Oh baby, I'd be stuck on you like glue baby, wanna spend it all on you baby.

My room is the G spot, call him Mr. Flinstones, I can make you bed rock" a girl's voice flew on the chorus of the song,

Garcy and Cloud acted like they were shocked and they provoked the audience if they want to see the girl who sang.

The crowd shouted "Show her" then suddenly the spotlight lit up to a hot sexy girl in the middle of the stage.

"Okay, I get it, I think it's my turn, Maybe it's time to put this on your sideburns.

Hey I'm bad he probably right, he pressing me like buttons on Friday night.

I'm so pretty like, me on my pedal bike, he on my low scrunch, he on my echo whites.

He said, Ainsley don't stop your the bestest. And I just becoming off the top as the bestest."

The crowd kept shouting until the end of the song.

Ainsley shouted. "Party animals, see you later, the party's just getting started!!!"

The three step out of the stage and met by the overwhelmed Jommy and Erriza with boys on behind them.

"O-M-G!! You're such a B-word! You rocked those freaking jerks!!! Ang lupet mo baklaaa!" she shouted exagerrated. 

"Ikaw na talaga Ains, ganyan pala epekto ng nasisipa sa Gapo!" Yea, leave it to Jommy.

"Thanks guys! Kahit di ko alam kung pinupuri niyo ba ko o iniinsulto!" She said dramatically.

"Arte mo! Hahaha, may papakilala pala si Jommy!" kilig na kilig na sabi ni Erriza.

"Yeah, Ains, these are Paul Jake, Jules, Cozy, Roby and Raleigh, guys this is Ainsley, my childhood bestfriend." pointing each of the boys.

"Uh hi there boys!" she smiled uncomfortably, 'Pakiramdam ko hinuhubaran ako ng tingin' isip niya.

"Hi there baby!" She heard someone sounding bitchy from behind the boys.

"Hi Max, what you doin' here?" Raleigh said, looking at here with disgust over his face.

"I'm here to meet you of course baby!" she said seductively when her eyes bored to Ainsley, Inirapan niya ito and looked at her from head to toe.

"Oh, so Miss Rapper. Why are you talking to her?" she said looking accusingly at Raleigh.

"Ah excuse me, I'm outta here." Ainsley rolled her eyes and turned her back when she felt a hand with sharp nails grabbed her by her arms.

"No, you ain't outta here. Why are you talking to my boy?" she said strongly. She shoved her arms from her skin digging finers and stated,

"Excuse me, bitchy bitch. You don't dare to touch me, okay? You don't know me. And I don't know you as well. I will talk to who I want to and it's none of your ever f*cking business. Go f*ck yourself coz I don't give a flying f*ck. And when I say I'm outta here, I mean I'm outta here. Got it?" she said raising her eyebrow.

Maxyn looked at here with shock in here eyes, jaw dropping, unable to believe someone will ever try to speak like that to her.

"Do you know who I am for you to talk like that to me?!!" she said histerically.

"Why would I want to know? What are you? A queen? Oh yeah, as far as I can see. You're one of a Queen Bitch. No time for you lady. Talk to the hand." she said mimicking her hands to a puppet.

They boys seem to be overwhelmed with the situation and that's the only time they did something. They grabbed Maxyn and drag here somewhere far.

-------------------

Before the night ends, Raleigh decided to apologize to Ainsley.

"Uhmm, hey, ahhmm.. I w-went here.. Ahmm.." He said stammering.

"What?!" Ainsley raised her eyebrow. He knew him, he was the boyfriend of the bitch.

"Ahmm. I went here to apologize about what happened earlier. I mean, ahmm, about Maxyn acted." he said shyly.

"Yeah, okay, bye. You may go now, I don't want another scene with your bitchy highness." she said unpatiently.

"Look, she's not my girlfriend, she's just acting like one." he explained.

"Oh? Really?" She act shocked. "Does that concern me?" she raised her eyebrow.

His jaw dropped with her attitude. "You know what? I came here to apologize because you are a visitor and it's a shame that someone here acted the way she did to you earlier. But as I see in your attitude just now. I think you might deserve it." he said disgusted.

"Don't you talk to me like that little boy! You don't know how I can make someone's life miserable!" she said standing up from her seat.

"Try me." he said smirking and leaving her dumbfounded.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Too much English in this chapter! Sorry! Continue reading, more twists and please comment even if the story isn't good enough so I can improve!

Sorry for typo all over! Please understand. :)

Vote, comment, fan! Pleaseeeee!! *puppy-dog-eyes* :D

Next update tomorrow morning! :*