Chapter 20

A couple of minutes after.
"Hey Callie wake up." 3 said as he was lightly slapping Callie's face. "Huh where am I?" "You fainted after I freed you out of tar tar's control." "Oh well then thanks." "No problem now can you help me please." "Yeah anything what is it?" He then falls face first on the ground. "3!" "Everything is alright don't worry can you just carry me back now." Callie looks at him with a blank expression and then burst out in laughter. "What's so funny." He said in a kinda annoyed tone. "It's nothing just that your asking a girl to carry you I just find that funny." "Come on Callie just do it already they've been through enough." Callie then looked up to find Marie carrying a barely awake 8. "Oh yeah sis how's it hanging." "Eh pretty good but I'm also pretty pissed we got kidnapped and turned evil." "Yeah I know and this Is my second time." She said looking down with a sad face and then she felt a little pat on her head. "Hey don't look so down cal it won't happen again I promise." 3 said patting her head and then falling down again. "That's 3 and now let's get you out of here." She smiles as she picked him up. While she was doing this 8 was pouting because she was the only one who got a head pat and 3 noticed it so she also got a head pat. She had a smile on her face when she got it. "Oh so everyone gets a head pat but me 3 wow such a good friend." "Don't worry Marie you get one too." And she also received a head pat from 3 and she smiled brightly. "Alright guys let's go home."

Back at the bunker.
"Oh where are they they've been gone for hours." Amanda said walking back and forth. "Ay lass don't worry they'll be back I'm sure." "Oh I know they'll be back but will they be back in one piece." "I'm sure they will be lass." When he said that he heard a voice from behind them. "Ya miss us." They turn around as fast as they could to see who it was and it was Callie Marie and both of the agents. When Amanda saw then she tackled all 4 or them and started balling tears. "You assholes why did you have to get kidnapped and why did you two have to leave with out me." She said yelling at all 4 of them. "We're sorry but we're back now." John said with a smile on his face. "I'm just glad everyone is okay." She said as she hugged everyone tighter. "Hey agent 4 my everything hurts." Callie said. "Yeah us too." The rest of them said. "Oh shit sorry about that." She said backing up and chuckling a little. After that they stayed there for a while Sharing laughs and stories and they did all of this till the sun falls. "Alright guys me and Rin will be leaving we're going back home." John said as he yawned and was getting up from lying on the floor. "Yeah we might as well be going too." Marie said as she helped Callie. "yeah I'm really tired bye bye Callie and Marie, bye bye Amanda and cap'n." Rin said as she followed John to the drain. "Alright bye to two." "Yeah see you latter lass." She then stops and turns around to Octavio and walks towards him. "Yeah what do you want kid." She stays quite for a minute and places her forehead on the glass. "Thank you for everything DJ." "Anything to at least make up the trouble I put you through." She then smile's and walks towards John. "You ready to go?" John asked "yeah let's go home." So they went through the drain."

At Pearl and marina's place
Hey you too how'd the mission g-" marina stopped her sentence to see a very very tired John and rin. "Jeez you guys look like a mess sorry we did help y'all out." "It's alright pearl you guys had work and shit you could help it." "Yeah but still." "It's okay me and John handled it everything is a okay." Rin said with a yawn at the end. "Well now, you guys should be going to bed right now, you too look like zombies." Marina said as she's looking for a movie to watch. "Yes ma'am." They said as they both went to a room to sleep." "Those kids are sure something different don't you think rina." "Yeah pearlie I think so too." John is getting ready for bed as he heard a knock on his door. "Yeah who is it." "It's me Rin open the door." He then goes to the door and opens it. "Let me guess wanna sleep together?" John ask as Rin nodded her head and let herself in. They both get in bed ready to sleep but then Rin spoke up. "John." "Yeah Rin?" "What are we." There was a silence. A silence that seemed to last forever until John broke it by turning towards her. "Hey what we are doesn't matter right now, but let's leave it for later we have mutual feelings for each other so there's no need to rush things but I'm pretty sure we're dating at this point." "Oh.. ok." "Yeah anything else ya need?" "Yeah actually one more thing." "Alright then wh-" he couldn't finish his sentence be for Rin's lips touched his and they held it for a couple of seconds then pulled back. "Hey I had to give you a goodnight kiss didn't i?" John was a bit shocked he was not thinking it would go to this tonight but eventually he just smiled. "Yeah I guess not." "Well goodnight agent 3 I love you." "Yeah goodnight agent 8 I love you too." They went to sleep and they had the same dream.

They dreamt about each other, each happy to be in the others company, the company of the person they love the most.

Holy shit guys I'm done this is it I'm finally finished with the story I'm honestly super happy each and everyone of you stuck around this long like it's been 5 or 6 months writing this story and i just wanna say thank you for everyone who stuck around for the story and remember I have a story I'm thinking up in my head and it's not the persona one that will come at a different time but yeah I'm glad I was able to tell this story so thanks and see ya till next time.