.Slow Destruction. (chp. 8)

LUNA POV:

It's been around a week or so since Jake's flight to Germany. The first few days without him here was of course very hard. I would be down and cry more than usual. But now that it's been a while, I'm not crying as much. I'm losing feeling, I long for rushes of adrenaline now. That's why most nights I'm gone and usually back by morning in time to get into my bed before mom comes and sees if I'm awake for school. I found something better than music.

Alex and I though, when we're together, I do feel. I get the waves in my stomach and the blush in my cheeks. We've been getting to know each other more, and I've been going to some of their band practices too. You know, to give them some feedback when they play. Alex singing is a bonus though I will have to say.

Now something better than music, I know, it seems crazy just thinking I could every say that. But lately when I'm out at night til dawn, I'm at this underground place. There isn't really a name for it, but I know that if the authorities ever found it, everyone there would be put right to jail.

There's drugs everywhere, and alcohol too. It doesn't even matter who you are, or of what age you are either. It's the underground, anything is available there.

I was going there tonight. It was Friday, so family was out somewhere on their own, and I was free, and Alex was out with the guys. Looks like tonight was going to be really fun. Well, fun in my sense.

~~~~~~~ Time Lapse ~~~~~~~~~

I got to the underground and walked to the door. I didn't even bother to get in the tiny line, th guard knew me from all the other times I'd been there, we were practically buddies.

"Hey Luna what's up!" The door guy asked

"Good, kind of. I'm ready to dance!" I replied

"Well don't get to crazy, I'll see you on your way out." He said with a smile opening the door to my wonderland.

Oh boy was it nice being here. I got to lose myself without the burden of someone holding me back. That's how I would feel when I was out at a get together or anywhere really with people I know well. Here though, it's riveting. I feel so alive here.

I walked up to the bar for a drink next to some girl.

"Hey Jules, just the usual." I said. Jules worked at the bar most nights. She knew what I liked by now, I ordered the same thing every time I came. Just straight vodka with a cherry.

I got my drink and began to sip it down when the girl next to me spoke.

"Nice choice there. I didn't expect you to choose such a blunt drink." The mysterious girl said

"Lots of people don't think I do and choose a lot of things. You'd be surprised." I replied. I turned to look at her, she was beautiful.

"Really, well sorry to underestimate you. I'm Kenzi. You?" Kenzi nice name.

"Luna."

"Well Luna want to dance? Show me that you're not really what you look like." Kenzi asks

"Lets go." I throw back whatever was left of my drink, grab her hand and head for the dance floor.

We get to a spot in the crowd and dance. The lights were flashing, the music was loud, Kenzi was sweating and sexy, and I was reckless looking for a rush.

We danced for awhile and had a few more drinks. We see this girl near the bathroom, turns out she was passing out Molly I believe.

"Hey, pretty blue eyes. Want some of this?" The girl asks. To be honest she looked like shit.

Kenzi takes me by the arm, "No thank you we're fine" She says to the girl pulling me away "I wouldn't take her shit. I did once, woke up naked in my car with a bunch of leaves everywhere. Ever since that incident, I don't take anything from the people here. If you want something like that, get it from people you trust." Kenzi informs me

"Wow, well thanks for saving me I guess." I say thankful that I didn't take any.

"Anytime." Kenzi says with a smile leading me back to the dance floor.

I don't know what was going on, I wasn't even tipsy yet. But that smile, holy shit mate. My stomach flipped! It wasn't like how I get 'butterflies' when with Alex. This was way, way different. It was like excitement, adrenaline, and fear in a wave rushing through my body. She kind of turned me on. Now I'm really lost and confused.

We danced harder than last time. This time we were closer to each other. My blood was pumping and at this point I couldn't help but get my hands on her. We danced like one, having a blast, a sweaty, hot blast. After a few songs I think we were having the same thought. She kissed me. I kissed back. It was exhilarating and intoxicating. I couldn't get enough, and neither could Kenzi.

"Want to come back to my place?" She shouted over the loud music

"Yeah, let's go" I replied

It was obvious what was going to happen, and I was perfectly consent with it. The only thing of worry was that I've never been with a girl. Let alone ever fucking a guy.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

OOH! got a little steamy there for a second. What's Luna going to do? ;)

Leave in the comments if you have any suggestions for the story, or just message me.

As always vote, comment, and share! Love you little readers out there!

xo -bri

----> Look in the side bar, picture of Kenzi and a song that played at the underground.

ALL MUSIC & PHOTO'S USED ARE NOT MINE ALL RIGHTS GO TO THE OWNERS.