Chapter 1

Ami's POV
We sat there staring at eachother not knowing what to do. They're going to hate me!
What If they stop supporting the boys?my thoughts were interrupted by the sound of Charlie's voice. Him and Leo were sat side by side on the floor speaking to their thousands of fans on twitcam.
"Me and Leo have decided that it's finally time that we introduced our girlfriends"
"Please don't send any hate to our girls, we love every single one of you but me and Charlie have finally found the ones" Leo added.
Charlie raised his hand and I took hold of it. I sat down beside him and he wrapped his arm around me.
"This is Ami" he said smiling at me, as Leo reached out to Brooke.
"And this is Brooke" Leo said with the same grin on his face as charlie. I began to read through the comments.
Ella Jones: Aww❤️
Mia Carver: Beautiful! Well done boys
Amelia Widdows: Aww, you suit eachother :)
IwantCharlie: Arggh! UGLY
Zoe John: Aww❤️❤️
IwantLeo: Eww, what do you see in them?
WHAT? I thought to myself. Charlie and Leo had told their bambinos they had been going out with me and Brooke so why are two people suddenly hating? I stared at Brooke as the boys carried on talking. They may not have seen the comments but I could tell by the expression on Brooke's face she had.

Brooke's POV
The words played over in my head as I sat there waiting for the boys to finish their twitcam.
UGLY
ARGGH!
Who could have written such nasty comments, especially in the short space of time they had seen us on screen for. I just didn't get it, why? Who? Suddenly the name IwantLeo ran through my head sending a shiver down my spine.

Hey guys, hope u liked the first chapter. I would like to thank Ami Long for helping to write this story. New chapter up soon😘