Chapter 4

Brooke's pov

'Come on then let's get going.'I stood up and put my bag over my shoulder.
'What about yours and Amis phones?' Charlie asked. 'Now they have them they can do anything'
'Charlie, the worst they can do is message you and Leo, which they've already done. It's only a phone I can get a new one'
Charlie, Leo and ami all stood up and we began to walk down the street. We all decided to go to mine and Leo's to watch a few movies, because we hadn't spent much time together in the past few weeks. As we walked down the street, a strange feeling began to over come me. I felt as if... As if.... I was being watched.

Amis pov.

I grabbed hold of Charlies hand and began to get a weird feeling in my stomach. Something in me told me to turn around, but I didn't know why.I gripped Charlie's hand harder. I carried on walking and every so often I would glance into a shop window to see if I could see anything in the reflection.
'OWW!' Charlie shouted.
I jumped out of my skin. 'Ami! Loose go' I must have grabbed Charlie's hand so hard that my nails dug into his hand. 'Charlie I'm so sorry, I.... I didn't mean....' I started looking round all of a sudden I felt as if I was being watched by thousands of people.'I.... Don't feel well can we just go.... Like now' charlie looked at me concerned, but he didn't say anything. He grabbed my hand and pulled me in for a hug. I wrapped my hands around him and all of a sudden I felt safe. And as if no one could ever do anything bad to me.