Chapter 12:

"Hi Lou, I've missed you."She said back.

........

"Eleanor what the fuck are you doing here?!"He said aggresively back at her.

"I came to talk, to talk about you, me, and us."She said with a soft smile.

"Eleanor i'm over you, you used me, cheated on me , and yelled at my bestest friend, because he spent the night in my bed, well jokes on you we're dating and i' never going to take you back!"Louis spat at her, he was so done, soon as he gets happy and is at pease she has to show up, they've been done for a couple of weeks by now.

"Well, can we at least talk Lou, i've missed you."She said repeating her words over again.

"Fine, Eleanor what is there that me and you can talk about?"He askes giving up with her.

"Um I came to apologize, I was in a bad place near that time, my parents they're fighting really bad and around the time I cheated my mom and dad split and took my little brother, and my mom is either crying, high, drunk, or sleeping."She said with some tears coming down her face.

"El you could've told me."Louis says quietly sitting down next to her.

"I know but we're better and I still see my brother so that's fine, but theres another reason why i'm here, my dad, he works with Child services and there was a report by a neighbor on this one street of a child getting beat and rape, so his dad is going to get arrested, and that child goes into foster care in America."She pauses looking at Louis' face seeing he's deep in thought but listening.

"The street was Orchard drive, I know you know who lives on that street Lou."She says with more tears coming down her face.

Louis is silently crying with a scared look on his face.

"No."Louis whimpers out, you can barely hear what he's saying.

"It's Harry."She says whispering not daring raising her voice.

"He's going away until he's out of college, he has no family here, their all in America. Louis i'm so sorry."She sobbed out.

"no no no no No No No NO NO NO NO!"Louis was now screaming out the word in a row, he was mad, mad at him, Harry, Harry's dad, Eleanor, Child services, Eleanor, and his family.

"You're lying, you just want me back, tell me you're lying!"Louis yells at Eleanor, both having tears going down their faces.

"Louis i'm so sorry."She sobs out, Eleanor is trying to be better and she will, sh would never lie about this and Louis knows that.

Louis punches the wall a bunch of times in a row causing his knuckles to start bleading with Eleanor telling him to stop, she grabs his arms and lets him cry into her chest.

By this time rain was falling lightly from the sky causing Jay to walk out to check on him since he's been gone for thirty minutes. She walks out to see both sobbing and Louis in Eleanors arms with blood going down his arm.

Louis what happened?!"Jay said shockeed.

Louis breaks from Eleanor to hug his mom so tight that it was hard for her to breathe for a little.

"He's leaving mom, he's leaving,"Louis sobbed out inbetween breathes.

"Who's leaving Lou."Jay asks getting concerned.

"Harry, he's leaving and never coming back."Louis said crying harder.

"Sweetie he's inside he's not leaving."Jay asks even more concerned on how that got into his head.

"Eleanor said his dad is going away and their taking him to America for foster care."Louis said grabbing onto his mom even more.

"Oh boo, we'll find a way to let him stay ok?"Jay asks her son pulling him away from her for a little.

Louis only nods.

"They're arresting him tonight, Harry will get a call, I need to get home, but I know that there are ways to get him to stay, and i'll help."Eleanor said with a sweet smile before leaving.

"Come on Boo lets eat or atleast get you cleaned up."Jay says dragging Louis into the house.

The only person still downstairs was Harry on the phone with tears in his eyes, looks like they called earlier.

"Haz."Louis chocked out. That was after Harry got off the phone, he turned around and faced Louis.

"My dad....He's gone."Harry said looking Louis straight into his eyes with tears falling down both their cheeks.

"I know Haz."Louis said walking up to Harry and pulling him into a hug.

"I didn't get to say bye, he, he's going to jail, I never want to see him again, but he's all I hace."Harry cried out even more.

"Oh Haz, i'm sorry, but we will get through this."Louis said pulling Harry into him even more.

They stay like that for a couple minutes until Harry finally looks up at Louis and pulls him into a sweet kiss.

"Lou, I love you."Harry says panting.

"I love you too Haz."Louis says looking up  at Harry, his green eyes a little dull than normal.

"I'm going to clean up my hand while you lay into bed and wait for me ok?"Louis asks Harry, all Harry does is nod.

When Harry gets into the bedroom, he puts on Louis' green adidas hoodie and some sweatpants, he gets under th cover and just before sleep took over him he feels the bed dip and someone say.

"I love you Haz, and you'll stay." and with that he's out into a thoughtless sleep.

Literally just made all that up on the spot, sooooo yeah. I hope y'all enjoyed,-L :))