34. 'There she is'

(unedited)

"Lou come on we're gonna be late!" Harry screamed through his hotel room, and he quickly exited his room.

"Okay okay i'm coming" Louis grabbed his keys and met Harry out the door, They were on their way to their first 3D scan as he hit 29 weeks.

They made their way to their uber and told the driver to go to the clinic, Louis looked outside the window listening ti the faint sound of music in the background until they made their way to the clinic.

-

"Appointment for Mr Tomlinson" Louis said as he walked up to the receptionist. Her fingers tapped the keyboard and she looked up smiling.

"Your doctor will be 10 minutes" She pointed to the seats and he nodded and took a seat next to the windows.

They sat their in silence waiting for his name to be called out so he can see his baby-girl, he's officially 7 months now and they don't have a name for her, they've got three names in mind Lily, Emma and Rebecca. Surprisingly, Harry came up with all the names he's got a knack for names i'll give it to him, he even suggested Ruby but Ruby Rose sounded like a cartoon character so he didn't want it but Harry shrugged it off and said he'll name one of his future kids Ruby because he loved that name.

Louis mentioned Poppy but Harry pointed out that he can't name a kid after two flowers and then Louis realised what he had said and found it all really funny, Poppy Rose. He started laughing to himself .

"What are you laughing at?" Harry whispered and Louis shook his head continuing to laugh.

"Nothing" Poppy Rose he started to laugh even more.

"Mr Tomlinson?" One of the Nurses assistants called out and Louis stood up with the help of Harry. They walked into the Nurses office and he saw Dr Jenner sat down, she stood up and shook both Harry and Louis' hands and sat back down.

"Mr Tomlinson good afternoon and you must be his husband?" She pointed at Harry and he blushed from cheek to cheek.

"Oh no i'm a friend" He awkwardly laughed and she nodded.

"We'll just need to take some blood tests and then we'll run diagnostics as usual and then we'll do the ultrasound okay? Could you tell me how many weeks you are honey?" She took out her folder.

"I'm 28 weeks" He smiled and she wrote it down grabbing a new needle and prepping his arm.

"This will only be a pinch and will be down in a few seconds" She put the needle in place "Take a deep breath in" And Louis breathed in and she slid the needle in and drew blood instantly.

"We'll send these for tests and we'll send results through text message okay?" She took the needle and put a plaster on his arm. "Let me just put these on you and then we'll go and get the ultrasound monitor" She hooked him up onto some machines and turned it on.

"Your blood pressure is high but not too high that it's dangerous but you should avoid stressful situations" Louis pursed his lips "What do you do for a living?"

"I'm a singer" She nodded slowly and squinted her eyes. "Is that bad?" He asked worriedly.

"It's not particularly the best but it could worse" She nervously laughed "Other than that everything seems perfectly normal and you seem healthy, if you'd like to make your way up to the bed and lift up your shirt we'll take a look"

He did just that and laid his head back and lifted up his shirt, He took Harry's hand in his. The doctor put the liquid on his stomach and he flinched slightly from it being cold but he soon got used to it.

"There she is" The doctor showed them and they could literally see the feature of his baby girl.

"She's gorgeous" Louis breathed out and his eyes never left the screen. "She has your nose"

"She looks so much like you Lou" Harry kissed the top of his head and Louis melted. "She's so pretty oh my god"

"I already love her so much" Louis couldn't wait for her to be out he just wanted to hug her and never let her go.

"Her vitals are great, she's a very healthy baby" The doctor left the room for a second leaving him and Harry alone, Louis looked away from the screen and right into his eyes, they were shining so bright and he wished the baby would have his eyes because he absolutely adores green eyes.

Harry's smile was so big and Louis loved it, everything about Harry was perfect. And only then did he notice how close him and Harry were he could practically feel Harry's breath on his lips, we both leaned forward licking their lips until finally their lips connected. Louis pushed back placing his hand on Harry's chest looking into his eyes again, but the more time he spent away from Harry's lips the more he wanted them so in the spur of the moment he connected them once again and he couldn't help but feeling how right this felt.

His hand found it's way to the back of Harry's neck deepening it he pushed back when he heard the door open and the doctor walked through walking straight to her desk and placing the board down not noticing anything, she looked up and smiled at them

"Do you want a picture?"

--

Hehe they kissed, finally.

- Anne xx