Waters Kiss

Short explanation about the AU:

The Truth:

It's an AU,, where basically the truth we know about the War is all but a, lie spread by Skulduggery, who blinded the eyes of the Dead Men and the people, who fought against their sight.

While Mevolent and his Generals only TRIED to spread the true teaching about BOTH their gods the entire time.

(Now, of course there is more to this AU, explaining a, lot of more important things, but for this please check out my Tumblr Detoxia_Forgiving)

..
.

Waters kiss

He didn't see it coming. It was too quick. He was merely able to turn, when he heard its glistening Rustle behind him.
Still seeing its hot light in the corner of his emerald eyes, approaching him with a speed, he could have never dodged.

Before...

'NEFARIAN!'

..

.

The fight has been brutal, swords were drawn, pistols twitched, the magic boiling in their veins radiated, as sounds of clashing and howling, glistening and clattering filled the serene Silence ruling this cold winter day.

Still having blown its streams of air peacefully before, as the three unarmoured man had stepped onto the old wooden bridge, they had to pass, by and by again, in order to return to the deep wood securely surrounding their protected Kingdom .

A bridge, old and swinging dangerously in the blowing air, which was loosely attached between two massive and - at this cold season of the year - snow-covered alpine mountains. While a raging stream of icy water stormed through the narrow gap, between the two rocky mountains deep, deep below their own feet.
Their waves literally crashing on the sharp shore, daring to swallow each other, as they fought over dominance in the middle of icy current. Splashing, storming, swishing its deathly sounds up above to the three coated man.

Up to the middle, that they had been walking their relaxed and calm step over the wooden surface, with the gleaming, white sun, stabbing its frosty shine into their back, though did the continuous noisy sounds of the lake weaken their dangerous sensitiveness of their mental focus, their ears and SeNsEs....

So loud.
So distracting.
So used to this peaceful trail.

That not even Mevolent himself, had recognized the sudden change in the air...

.. when suddenly they had surrounded the three Sorcerer from both sides, on both the only endings, the high bridge had offered them, as they stepped out of the dark cover of the tunnel leading through those massive mountains and locked their only two escapes.

Sealing them in.

4 on both of ends. Armoured, weaponed, their magic already radiated, as they had patiently waited and now, literally boiling in anger and hatred inside their veins, ready to be unleashed.

8 sorcerer in total, feared and honored by their ~loyalty~ , their courage, ~7 blind man, 1 vIlE leader~ , the Dead Man.

A treacherous ambush.

Mevolent
Serpine
Vengeous

...had directly stepped in, who couldn't even react, that fast, that they had already found themselves back on back, with their just still calm body, entirely tensed, as they looked with tightened eyes at their armoured enemies.