C H A P T E R 1: ROUTINE

★彡 ☾ 彡★ Your POV ★彡 ☾ 彡★

6:26 AM, Monday 3/13/????

The soft sound of the alarm was ringing in my ears which caused me to wake up, I sit up slowly while rubbing my eyes, the sound of kids crying and the clashing between pots made my morning worse.

I stay there, sitting down for a couple more minutes before rubbing my eyes and my temples. My legs dangle from the side of the bed, today was going to be a pretty tiring day...

6:38 AM

I  had just finished brushing my teeth and doing my skincare routine, I was going to my room with a towel wrapped around my chest. The rapid sound of footsteps approaching me made me yelp slightly and halt, I look down to see that my younger brother, Hikaruu, was running around the house naked. My older brother, Shino, was also trailing behind him yelling at him and telling the kid to go back to him.

I sigh softly once I see the other twin trailing behind the two, looking at me and then looking away. Calling out to his brother.

7:00 AM

I put on some eyeliner and blush, yawning softly as I look at myself in the mirror. My hair was done and I had the white button-up shirt, I just needed the skirt and thigh-high socks. 

I turn around and walk towards the closet to take out one of the seemingly endless pair of dark blue skirts. 

7:15 AM

I play around with my phone while texting some friends, Yashiro Nene being one of them. " { y/n }, breakfast is ready" I hear my brother, Shino, calling out to me.

"Coming," I say while locking my phone and walking towards the dining room, I see my mom, Hikaruu, and Hitoshi sitting down on their baby chair while babbling some nonsense. Once Hitoshi sees me he points at me "Ba" he says.

I wave at him and sit down beside him, saying good morning to my mother. 

7:30 AM

Mom finally left the house, leaving Hitoshi, Hikaruu, Shino, and I alone. I needed to go to school along with Shino already, but we couldn't leave without leaving the twins with their babysitter.

I had Hitoshi sitting on my lap while watching Cocomelon on my phone, I threw my head back, my { h/l }  { h/c }  falling along with my head. I sigh softly while closing my eyes.

ding

The sound of the bell caused Shino to stand up and walk towards the door, there, a smaller and older female stood. She had a caring smile on while excusing herself in.

7:47 AM

I yawn softly while nibbling in the leftover dumpling I had taken with me from the breakfast Shino cooked. "Jeez calm down, you might choke if you continue eating it like that" Shino snickered while saying that.

"I won't," I say, but sadly seconds later I did in fact choke.

8:10 AM

I bid my older brother goodbye as I walk towards the closed gates of Kamome high, I look to the side to see younger kids going to the middle school building right beside the high school building of Kamome. 

Small crowds surrounded the gates of the high school building of Kamome. My eyes look around trying to spot a petite female with cream/teal green-haired female. My eyes widen slightly as a smile makes its way to my face, I call the girl over. She turns around to find me and smiles.

" { y/n }- chan! " She says while hugging me, I awkwardly pat her back, not expecting the hug at all.

8:30 AM

Nene and I spent a long while talking about useless stuff, that was until the gate was finally opened by one of the staff members. I say my goodbyes while walking in, Yashiro sees me go with a sad smile on her face.

This is the life of { y/n }  { l/n } an ordinary female with an ordinary life, this is what she goes through every single day of her life.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{ This is it for chapter 1! I hope you enjoy reading this story ^^ } 

Edit;  5/12/2021

word count; 703