Chapter 4

Harry- I sigh sitting down with the others "I don't understand why they have this tournament, it's like a game of life and death and I think it's all bullshit and should be banded again I don't know why they have reopened the tournament this year of all things because it was band last year"

Draco- "father agrees that it should of been kept band to because there has been loads of people who have died before plus it have been band for over one hundred and fifty years now, why open it back up now because I agree it is bullshit and a games of life and death"

Fred- "agreed plus it has a game limit we tried to get in the circle last week didn't last long and we became old men for two days which was great but I don't want saggy balls and wrinkles at all, no thank you"

George- "but it was fun while it lasted because it was easier to get away with cranking because we where classed as old men for two days meaning we couldn't get into any trouble at all"

Fred- "true but I am glad to be back to my normal very handsome self"

George- "and what am I a piece of wood, I think not dear brother I too am handsome"

Fred- I shake my head "no your my cute little brother"

George- "I was only born ten minute after you and you still put up the older born claim and I am not cute!"

Draco- "he is not wrong you are cute" I clap my hands over my now open shocked mouth at not believe I just said that out loud and not in my head

Fred- smirks "oh is our princy getting a little wittle crush on us"

George- I smirk back "I do believe so brother, don't you think we should make him our before calling him ours"

Draco- "yeah don't say I am your when I am not yours"

Fred- "oh it won't be long"

George- "until you are ours"

Fred- "little snow prince"

Draco- I sigh turning to Harry "how did you put up with the two on them"

Harry- "because they are my brother even now in blood after all we are now classed as the Potter triplets after all, they adopted me while I adopted them into the family so they could get away from there horrid manipulative mother of a whore and Dumblefuck"

Draco- I hum "make sense, wait what!? Does that mean you are going to come onto me too"

Harry- I shake my head "no sorry Draco but I have a mate out there somewhere and I need to find them and be with them, that's if they accept me and I accept them"

Dumbledore- I go over to the Goblet and grab the names to call out then they come out. When it was over I turn for it to only come to light again and anothe piece of little parchment comes out. I turn grabbing and saying the name "Harry Potter!"

Harry- I stand up "what have you done old man! How dare you put my name into the Goblet always trying to fucking Manipulate me, you fucking bastard!" I shout hearing gasp all around the room

Dumbledore- "now now my boy I have done nothing but I bet it was you"

Harry- "I didn't and I am going to prove it" I take a breath before doing a spell that makes my voice loud and for everyone to hear "I Harry James Potter, call on Lady Magic to prove that I Harry James Potter didn't put my name in the cup and never asked anyone to put my name in it and to prove I am innocent of what happen tonight when my name came out of the cup, so mote it be!" And then there was a blast of gold magic bright goes around the room making everyone cover there eyes "there's your proof of me not doing it old man or else it would of done anything at all or I would be magic lesd or worse dead!" I take the spell down and going into the back room where I saw the others to go into to get everything sorted and hopeing they saw my proof which luckily they did and they believe that I didn't put my name into the cup

----

C.W.