Chapter 1

Kacey On The Side ( @marcie124 ) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

~A/N: Emo_4_Life : Hey, My Angels From Hell Missed Me?? So, I'm With My Cousin/Partner In Crime Kacey A.K.A @marcie124 Well We Decided To Work On A Story Together Based On Her Dream. Bye Hope You Enjoy ;)

Marcie124: Who ever likes Austin Mahone He's MINE!!!!!!

Emo_4_Life: Shutup Let's Get This Over With.

Marcie124: Noooooo...Okay,okay. ~

Kacey's POV

When I closed the door of my locker Rebecca was standing at her locker staring at Justin. Populars. Ug they think that they are so cool. Can rome around the halls giving demands like this school is theirs to play with. Like why do popular have to at like total assholes and bitches.

"Why don't you go over there and talk to him,this is really starting to get annoying." I said rolling my eyes.

"I didn't judge you when you had a crush on that boy Freddie in kindergarten and always watched him during recess so don't judge me" she said still looking at Justin.

"I thought we would never bring that up again,Bitch" I mumbled. Rebecca laughed and punch me in the arm. She knew that I was just playing with her we always do. Ugh. She's been obsessing over Justin for weeks. It's starting to get annoying. Then I went down the hall to get some water. When I got done from drinking water I got up grabbed my things and headed down the hall to Rebecca. I found her talking to Justin and twirling her blue dyed hair. Finally she's talking instead of stalking. I walked a couple of feet just so that I could make out what they are saying.

"I know AC/DC is the best ,I have concert tickets maybe you can um I don't know come with me" she said.

"Sure you can text me the details' he said giving her a slip of white paper and winking. Then he walked away. Rebecca on the other hand didn't even play it cool she jumped up and down like a puppy just had starbucks coffee.

"YOU SAID YOU WOULD TAKE ME TO THAT CONCERT" I yelled causing everyone to stare. She rolled her eyes.

"Oh come on Kacey this is BAE you are talking about,besides you don't like huge crowds"she said. She had a point. I don't like huge crowds shit I don't like people. I walk into English and the teacher looks up at me and gives me a stern look.

"Miss. Hill you're late" Mrs. James said.

"That's what I told my period last week" I said. The boys in the back started to laugh. She gestured me to my seat. I sat down and started to listen to my music on my phone.

"Miss.Hill may you please hand me your phone" Mrs.James said.

"I would but I don't give my phone to crackheads" I said. I heard some snickering.

"You my dear can march to the principals' office" Mrs.James said.

"No because I didn't do anything wrong. If it's anything I spoke for everyone in this classroom. Did I or did I not" I said. The whole class sarted to cheer.

"Silence and for you Miss.Hill you found yourself a one way ticket to the principals' office" she said.

The Principals' Office