An interesting "sight"

One sunny Saturday morning,Dennis decided to ride his bike to find something interesting,something exciting.Their neighborhood is quite fascinating,the trees beside the simple yet gorgeous houses,the peaceful atmosphere..they're enough to make you smile and appreciate the sight you're encountering.While scanning the houses he was passing,he suddenly stopped.He caught a glimpse of something "interesting".He noticed a girl,she was sitting on a bench beside a tree with her hands covering her face,she had thin wrists and ankles,though she looked healthy and normal.

               Dennis was about to approach her but a loud ringing of a phone stopped him.

            "Hello."uttered the girl with a faint voice.The voice on the other line seemed angry for the voice was heard by Dennis, though not clearly.There was a long pause before she replied.

            "Stop giving me your homilies and just relax a bit,i just took a 15-minute walk 'round the  neighborhood."another long pause before she replied.

              "Yeah,I'll be heading home...wait!Andrew,I have something to say to you before you hung up.."She shouted the words:"STOP BEING PARANOID!!!"and finally said: "that's all,bye"

                   After the conversation,Dennis thought that it was his chance to talk to her but the girl was in a hurry.So he decided let her go because he knew she was needed in their house.

                   "There goes my chance" he muttered under his breath.

               While riding his bike,heading directly home,his mind inquired about:where she lives,where she's studying,who that "Andrew" was,whether he's the same popular Andrew at school...The questions stopped because he heard something rumbling,his stomach.It was requesting for food.Dennis didn't notice the time,it was almost lunchtime.