Mama

"Mama," Vicki moaned as Nat tickled her at 6am. "Wake up, babes. We have show and interview and I don't want you going hungry," Nat smiled and kissed her temple. "Five more minuteeeessss...." "Okay then. But I'm timing you," Nat smirked. "Alright, alright, I'm up," she giggled. "Great! Now, Grace made breakfast. So please be nice," Nat said softly but firmly. "Yeah, Yeah, whatever," Vicki mumbled and went into the bathroom to get changed.

****Meanwhile****

"Mama," Grace moaned as Aimie tickled her at 6am. "Wake up, babes. We have show and interview and I don't want you going hungry," Aimie smiled and kissed her temple. "Five more minuteeeessss...." "Okay then. But I'm timing you," Aimie smirked. "Alright, alright, I'm up," she giggled. "Great! Now, Vicki made breakfast. So please be nice," Aimie said softly but firmly. "Yeah, Yeah, whatever," Grace mumbled and pushed Aimie out of her room.

****Twenty minutes later****

"Mama!" Vicki hugged Nat happily and sat down besides her. "Mama?" Grace raised an eyebrow. "You have wired fantasies, Victoria," she scoffed. "Jeez," Vicki rolled her eyes and allowed herself to be calmed down when Nat stroked her hair. "Grace, you could be nicer," Courtney sighed and hugged her. "Thank you for the pancakes, they're lovely," she added. "Yeah, Thanks Grace," Vicki mumbled. "Your welcome! For the pancakes I made for you! Hey, it's okay, it's okay! Your welcome! I guess it's just my way of being me!" She sung. "Shut up!" Vicki snapped.

****meanwhile****

"Mama!" Grace hugged Aimie happily and sat down besides her. "Mama?" Vicki raised an eyebrow. "You have wired fantasies, Mouat," she scoffed. "Jeez," Grace rolled her eyes and allowed herself to be calmed down when Aimie stroked her hair. "Vicks, you could be nicer," Courtney sighed and hugged her. "Thank you for the pancakes, they're lovely," she added. "Yeah, Thanks Vicks," Grace mumbled. "Your welcome! For the pancakes I made for you! Hey, it's okay, it's okay! Your welcome! I guess it's just my way of being me!" She sung. "Shut up!" Grace snapped.

****that evening****

Vicki curled up in Nat's lap. "Vicks, baba, I have something to tell you," Nat said softly, stroking her hair soothingly. "You're dad knows you're alive, obviously. He wants to meet you, with your sister," she added. "Oh, Okay. I mean, I guess," Vicki said sadly. "Will you come?!" "Sorry, darling. It's a no go for me," Nat sighed. "Oh, Okay. You think my sister will like me?" "Only one way to find out, hmm?" She giggled.

****meanwhile****

Grace curled up in Aimie's lap. "Gracie, baba, I have something to tell you," Aimie said softly, stroking her hair soothingly. "You're dad knows you're alive, obviously. He wants to meet you, with your sister," she added. "Oh, Okay. I mean, I guess," Grace said sadly. "Will you come?!" "Sorry, darling. It's a no go for me," Aimie sighed. "Oh, Okay. You think my sister will like me?" "Only one way to find out, hmm?" She giggled.