1. He's dead

Underlined italics is a different language.

I haven't checked for errors lol

*****

Missing. He has been missing for hours and Noah feared the worst, he found the letter. He immediately went looking. He also immediately told the deputies.

Everyone in the police station was looking.

Four hours after finding the letter they found Stiles. They found his body. He jumped. He jumped off of a building. He's been dead for about ten hours. Noah cried harder when he saw that, it's how Newt tried to kill himself.

Please forgive me Newt. Please, Newt, please. A soft whisper is what it sounded like to Lydia Martin. She didn't know what it meant.

Noah did as his son asked him once they identified the body.

****

It was two pm in Boston, where Elizabeth was laughing and joking with her friends during lunch break.

Her phone rings, she picks it up and her friend group goes quiet.

"Hello?" Lizzy questioned.

"Uhm, is this Sonya?" She blinked at the mention of that name. "Yes. Who is this?"

"I'm Noah, Stiles or well, Thomas' father." His voice breaks slightly.

"What? Is everything okay?" She has this awful feeling in her gut that nothing is okay.

"Thomas.. he.. uhm.. he's d-dead." Lizzy dropped the phone. "Lizzy? You okay?"

She crashed to the ground. She quickly grabbed the phone. "He can't be dead! He's too strong! How? How did he die? When did he die? Why did he die?!" Lizzy is screaming and everyone is looking at her like she's crazy, she doesn't care. She's too lost to care right now.

"He killed himself. He.. he jumped off of a roof.. he send you a letter.. you clearly haven't gotten it.." the voice breaks again.

"Letter? He wrote a letter? What was in it?" She's crying. Kids watch shocked, Lizzy only cries on rare occasions.

"I'm sorry.. I.. I don't know." More tears fall. "It's okay, Mr St.. Stilin.. Stilinski? Was it Stilinski?" "Yes.. uhm.. I'm also inviting you to his funeral or cremation... uhm.. what's the Safe Haven?" Noah chokes the words out.

Lizzy cries even harder. "The Safe Haven is the most beautiful beach ever. We all thought we were safe there. Then the FBI found us.. and.. we were all happy there.. he wants to be scattered there.. doesn't he?" Lizzy's voice breaks.

"If we do a cremation yes.. otherwise I'm burying him next to his mother.."

"When is it? When do I need to be there? Where do I even need to be? I'll be there. There's no way I'm not going." Lizzy has an angry look in her eyes now.

"Next week, uh, Beacon Hills, California. You can uhm. Stay at our house.. I'll let a deputy pick you up from the airport. If that's alright with you.."

"When am I welcome?" More tears, "any day.." Lizzy nods, even though Noah won't see it. "I'll be there tomorrow. Thank you for informing me mr. Stilinski. I'm sorry for your loss." "I'm sorry too."

He hangs up. Lizzy closes her eyes and more tears fall.

She throws her phone onto the ground and it smashes into hundreds of pieces. She screams. Everyone flinches. "Lizzy, you okay?"

She turns towards her best friend. "What do you think, Kyle?! I just heard one of my best friends killed themselves! I'm so suing the FBI! They made us separate! If we were there with him, he might have been alive!" She screams again.