Aquatinted Fate

Author's Note: Small notice! So I changed the story a bit! Last chapter it was said you weren't familiar with Yusei, Jack, or Crow, but I'm changing that. Just to make the story more interesting!

I've also updated the last chapter a bit to match the changes so please do enjoy! ^-^

~No One"s Pov~
<Some Years Ago>
-Location: Somewhere in Satellite-

This encounter... could be considered as something that was orchestrated by fate. One that was long in the making... but back then it seemed like it was something else...

Thug ???: OIIII!!! CATCH THAT BRAT!!

A shout could be heard within the night, many footsteps followed after the shout faded away into the deep abyss of the night. It had seemed as if a mob was chasing after something or rather they were chasing someone.

(???): Huff... huff....

A young boy gasped for air as he hid in one of the many alleyways that made out the Satellite as a whole, meanwhile the mob tried oh so desperately to find the young boy hiding.

Boss ???: Find that damned brat!! He took the rare card that we stole from Sector Security!! Find him right now!

Thug ???: Right boss!! We can't let that brat get away with scamming us!!

Thug ???: And to think we accepted him like one of us!! That damned traitor!!

The young lad could hear them all shout as their voices echoed through the night in the empty streets of the Satellite.

(???): I'm not going to be able to make it back to my home safety at this rate...

???: "(Y/N) Dear... are you sure this was the best way to do this..?"

The young boy looked up to the duel monster spirit that appeared right behind him, it was someone that he was very familiar with, it was his very own Maiden with Eyes of Blue duel monster.

(Y/N): Maiden... this was the only way to do this... after all if it's for the sake of uniting you with your friends then I'll take any risk!

Maiden with Eyes of Blue: "But... I can't help but worry about what may happen to you..."

(Y/N): You don't have to worry about me, Maiden! I'll be fine!! I just have to outsmart these guys... plus this was worth it! We finally got another one of the Blue-Eyes White Dragon cards!!

Maiden with Eyes of Blue: "You are right... but please (Y/N) dear... stay safe! I couldn't bear the thought of something happening to you..."

(Y/N): It's alright I'll stay safe-...!?

Thug ???: OIIII BOSS I FOUND THE BRAT!!!

Surprised at the sudden discovery of his location, the young boy broke out into a full sprint, as Maiden with Eyes of Blue faded away back to the world of duel monster. Without hesitation the group of thugs and their boss closed in on the young's boy location until eventually he was cornered. At the very moment there were three different adults glaring at the lad with eyes full of rage, readying themselves for what's to come next.

Boss ???: We accepted you as our own... I normally don't take brats in but I had a good feeling about you... but then you pull something like this? What do you have to say for yourself?

(Y/N): I have nothing to say to the likes of you...

Said the young boy with venom in his voice, when suddenly he was kicked in the gut by one of the adults, the force of the kick was strong enough to knock the young lad back crashing into a wall.