Chapter 7:A unkown island

Esdeath, Tatsumi and Kumagawa have more time for themselves. The bad part is that they are bloked on a island.

The worst part is that a giant monster appeared from under water. With Tatsumi is so-so. But to fight with Kumagawa and Esdeath. Poor monster.

Esdeath jumping very high. Don't ask me how. And used her ice power to atack.

Esdeath:Alfhëim!

A meteor of ice was created and striked the monster direct on the head. That needs to hurt.

Kumagawa:[My turn.]

Kumagawa climbed on his arm and gived him some good kicks. After it stopped screaming he finished him off embending some giant screws in him. It was hard to decide who's the real monster.

Kumagawa:[Huh, now all is good.]

Tatsumi:No, it's not!

Esdeath:Right. We're still bloked here.

Kumagawa:[It's not so bad.]

Esdeath:How so?

Kumagawa:[We could've been bloked on a stone island. We are atleast bloked on a tropical one.]

Esdeath:Aniway. We should search the island.

So they did. Going on the entire island and studying it. At the night they decided to take some fish and grill it.

Esdeath:This island looks like it have many resources.

Tatsumi:But how did we went here?

Kumagawa:[Now that we're talking. Wasn't a spoiled brat who had a teigu with the power of teleportation.]

Esdeath:Oh, yeah. Him.

Kumagawa:[Someone really should give him a lesson about good maniers.]

Esdeath:That's right.

After that it was an episode with Tatsumi and Esdeath being lovey-doovey. Kumagawa ignored it totaly by reading shounen jump. Where did he get that.

Kumagawa:[I will talk with her about this that. She probably knows about allbof this.]

Esdeath:Very well.

Kumagawa put himself down and closed his eyes. He looked so peaceful. But Tatsumi was bambulzed.

Tatsumi:Wasn't he gonna talk with someone? He's just sleeping.

Esdeath:That someone is talking with him in his dreams. She doesn't want to show herself yet. She and him have a special bond. Seryu showed interes in Kumagawa too. Looks like Kurome has some serious competition.

On the class who is in fact the projection of Kumagawa's heart Ajimu was staying relaxed.

Kumagawa:[Well, that was something unexpected.]

Ajimu:Hm, you think it was a totaly loss of time.

Kumagawa:[No, Esdeath-chan avansed on her relationship with Tatsumi-chan.]

Ajimu:Hoh. Aniway, you don't need to worry. You three will be transported back swiftly.

Kumagawa:[Thank you.]

He woke up.  His two companions were looking curious at him.

Kumagawa:[We will go back swiftly.]

Right then the same purple pentagram appeared. It was time for them to go.

Kumagawa and Esdeath were transported back to the palace. But Tatsumi was transported back to the forest. Needless to say, Esdeath was disapointed.

Kumagawa:[We'll take him next time.]