Its Not How It Seems

CIC Ch6
(Merceda)

I knocked boldly on the tall palace doors with the Arrendale cress. I had a plan thought through in my mind, but the tricky part was working it out.

The doors swung open replaced by a maid standing in the opening. This particular maid must have remembered me. She did not ask why I was here or for an explanation. Instead she motioned for me to step inside. "Follow me." She said excitedly.

We went up the grand staircase and into a room with one long dinner table. I immeadiatly spotted Elsa sitting at the end buried in work.

The maid cleared her throat. "Merceda Jones of Mistaven." She announced.

Elsa jolted up with a smile and talked to the maid. "Emilia, Mercy does not need to be announced. No one ever forgets her." She jokes. The maid, Emilia, smiles and curtseys before exciting the room.

"It's great to see you Mercy, but I assume it is under dire circumstances. The curse brought you?" She asks me and sits down inviting me to the table.

"Aye, the curse of Mernia." I say with memories flaming through my mind from my years as a lass fighting Ursula.

"I have read about it before. Arrendale wishes to help Mistaven during this troublesome time. However, at the moment I wish to help you. So Mercy tell me what I can do to help you specifically." She says compassionately.

I sigh sadly, "I assume you met Miss Swan during you time in Storybrook?" I ask.

A gleam of friendship glows in her eyes as I assume she is thinking about Emma. "Yes she is one of my dearest friends. Why?" She answers nervously.

"If you remember her love, Killian. He's my brother. And they are madly in love, but this curse separated them and on top of that Emma has a broken hip and knee. All I want is to reunite my brother and his love. I owe it to him." I say distantly. Sorrowful thoughts fill my mind as I imagine Killian and Emma alone somewhere thinking of each other.

"I owe it to them too. They helped me find my sister. I want to help. Do you have a plan?" She asks me.

"Locator spells." I answer with no hesitation.

"Smart. Unfortunately we have none in Arrendale, but I can offer you a ship and royal crew." Elsa says.

"That's all I need."

XXX
(Emma)

I have no idea how far I have already walked, but my legs are killing me. It is like having weights crushing down on them all the time. And if I focus on the pain I can feel a light throbbing in my head. Which is bad. If I get a migraine then I am done for. Killian would have to find me or I would die.

That is my biggest fear, leaving him. Or losing him. It is the thing that pushes me forward, hopefully closer to finding them.

It has to have been hours since I started. The sun slowly begins its descend down the sky. If I do not find a camp, I will need to search for water. Getting dehydrated is not on my to do list.

I walked wherever my heart told me hoping it would lead me to him. Instead all I can see is the green tops of trees for miles and miles. The sky a light blue with many white clouds. My eyes flicker up slightly, to the top of the trees and the bottom of the sky. A gray towering cloud rises into the sky from the ground. Straight ahead of me, its not a cloud. Smoke, someone's lit a fire.

If I could run I would be there already. But I walk as fast as my legs let me, and follow this beam of hope. It grows slowly and the forest grows less dense and the ground comes into my view. My strength is almost gone; I need to push through this, for my family.

People sit all around a large flame. From the distance, I cannot see any faces I know, but their still here. I found a camp of Storybrooke residents.

There are tents set up farther back. A stove hangs over the fire. They must have been really prepared for this curse. My thoughts are interrupts by a loud crackling.

My hip locked up. Overwhelming pain shoots up and down my leg, spreading everywhere. I lose my balance and cry out in pain. Everything goes wrong. I fall and land on my bad leg. The crutch I was using splits from my weight and half of the branch shoots up and knocks my head. My breathing deepens from the shock I am in. My sight blurry form the pain, but I look up and see Killian. He's running away from the camp and the warm fire, to come and get me.

His mouth is curled in a sad smile. Tears stream down his face, but his eyes are glowing with joy. He found me. He found me. Killian is here in the camp that I found. Thank you fate. All I want is to be in his arms, but he is still running towards me.

My pain is growing, but I know now everything will be okay because I am with him.

I give in to the pain with a smile on my face, and all goes black.

XXXXXX

I'm just gonna go ahead and warn you about the next chapter.

I cried writing this chapter cause I know what happens...

Thanks for reading! Please take like two second to vote for some chapter and leave me a comment! (Yall always make my day!)

Anyone want to talk about Captain swan in the mid season finalé?

Or RumBell??!?
(You go belle!)

I'll try to update soon, maybe Wednesday, but PERHAPS comments can persuade me to write quicker....

Love ya

(Oh and one question: do you like that I added Merceda? Or not..? I need to know.)