Prologue

"Daddy please help me". She cried.

I looked at my wife and daughter held captive by the rouges. My wife had a worried expression on her face and my daughter was scared and crying.

"Let.Them.Go". I said through my teeth.

He laughed and then looked at me.

"Now why would I do that. I have the Luna and there precious and most powerful pup in the whole country".

My wolf was already loose and wanted to rip there heads off for touching his mate and pup.

"Daddy". Her wolf called to me.

'Princess listen to daddy I won't let them hurt you'. I said through mind link.

'Im scared daddy wolf I'm scared'. She cried which made me feel her pain.

I looked at my mate. She didn't cry but I knew she was scared. She was human and I could use the mind link to her since we did the mating process.

'Angel I'll get you I promise'.

'Just keep Mia safe King please' She begged.

That's what was on her mind she didn't care what happened to her just to keep our daughter safe.

"Stop with the mind talking King". He said to my wolf.

"Now I'm going to kill you in front of them and then take them".

"Don't hurt daddy wolf don't hurt daddy wolf". Mia's wolf princess yelled.

"Shut her up". He yelled at one of the rouges.

They slapped her making Evelyn scream.

"You sick bastard don't fucking touch my daughter". Evelyn yelled.

I was beyond pissed off. I couldn't kill anyone cause I know I would die. There were too many of them and my pack was at least two hours away.

"Restrain him". Alpha of the rouges said.

They had on gloves and pulled me over to a wall and handcuffed me to it.

I tried but yelled.

He just laughed at me. "Silly Alpha the handcuffs are sliver do you really think I'm stupid".

I scoffed. And he slapped me with sliver knuckles.

I felt the blood coming down my face.

"Daddy". I looked up seeing Mia crying.

Evelyn was now in tears.

"Time to kill the precious Alpha then take his wife and pup as mine". He chuckled evilly.

He grabbed my hair yanking it back.

But something happened........something I would have never expect to happened.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

But let's go back in time shall we to the time before Mia was born before Evelyn and Dylan were married and before Evelyn ever knew about Dylan being a werewolf.