Chapter 11 Part 1

Alpha's Family Chapter 11 Part 1

-Dylan

I woke up on my couch in my office. And let me tell you it was rough. I stood up and cracked my back.

Now that's better.

'You're an idiot you know that Dylan'. King said

'You and I both know that if Eve isn't safe things would go crazy for you and me'.

'Still should have told her. Now our mate is mad at us'.

I blocked him. He's right and now I need to make things better between her.

I looked at my watch it was eight in the morning. I groaned and left my office and went upstairs.

I walked into the bedroom and could hear the shower going so I wrote Eve a note and got out there quickly before she got out the bathroom.

'Seth get up i need your help'. I mindlinked him.

'Man I was up all night with my son I wanna sleep'. I could hear him whining.

'Look it's for your Luna. Your wife's best friend. And I need your help now'.

'Alright boss I'll be down in 20'.

This is the day Evelyn will never forget this day. And I'll need everyone's help today.

-Evelyn

I washed my hair which needed to be done. Last night I laid in the big bed missing my Alpha.

Ugh I love that man so much. I just wish he would be honest with me.

After I blow dried my hair then put my oil in it and curled it. I walked out of the bathroom and to my closet.

What am I even going to wear. I dropped my towel and put on my robe and went to the door and opened it. Which lead to the balcony.

It was really nice out. It was a little windy but I love the wind and nature.

I walked back in the door and closed the door making sure to lock it. I saw a note on the bed.

         'My sweet mate. I am really sorry about yesterday. I have a special day planned for you and your first gift will arrive at 10. I love you'

       ~Love Dylan

I smiled at the note. Gosh I love him. And when did he come in here. Probably when I was in the shower.

Dylan hasn't been romantic in months. I always thought it was because he didn't know how.

What should I wear? I walked to my closet and decided to wear a long nice fitting red and orange sun dress. With orange sandals.

I looked at my alarm clock on my side table. It was about 9:45.

So I have time to eat breakfast. I put on my earrings and my bracelet my mom gave me.

I walked out the room and down the stairs. And walked in the kitchen.

Joy was cleaning the kitchen.

"Good morning Luna".

I smiled. "Good Morning Joy do you think you can make French Toast and bacon".

She smiled and walked to the oven and opened it and there was a plate wrapped in foil.

She placed it on the island.

"Alpha told me to make it. So it's already done".

"That man". I sat on the stool and took the foil off and there was French toast and bacon.