♡Chapter 3♡

When we got home, Jess dashed to her room. I furrowed my eye brows. *What the heck is she doing?* I wondered. I walk to her open door frame and stand there. She is rummaging through her boxes for something 

"What are you looking for?" I asked. "Well, I thought since we are legal to drink here, we could go out tonight." I frowned at her "But Jess I'm so tired." She looks up at me trying to cover her blush "Harry asked me to come and that i could bring you and he'd bring the lads." She said biting her lip.I groan "Fine but you need to help me get ready then!!" "Oh no problem!" She says with a smile and hugs me "Thank you so much, i should have asked you before hand." "It's alright Jess, your my friend remember?" I say with a smile. 

I walk over to my room and she started rummaging through my boxes for something. She gets out a ton of accessories and shoes. I don't really pay attention thought because I am texting Niall. 

Nialler(: 

So what do you think of Harry dragging us to the club? 

Me 

Well I did it only for Jess because i think she has a bit of a crush on Hazza here ;) 

Nialler(: 

I think he fancies her too, he wouldn't keep his eyes off her at all 

Me 

Oh Jess would be very happy to here that, lol. But i won't tell her 

Nialler(: 

Good! Because i don't want another 'Blame Niall' moment haha 

Me 

You are gonna have to help me with these inside joke things, otherwise I'll be forever lost! XD 

Nialler(: 

Don't worry, I'll explain everything over dinner with you(: 

I start to bite my lip. I hope he didn't think of it more than a friend thing. I look up to see that i didn't even notice Jess making me up. My eyes widen. I looked very sexy. The peach colour of my dress made my legs look tanner and longer, helping with the heels. My hair was just straight and had winged eyeliner with simple lip gloss. My earrings were big gold hoops and it all matched perfectly with my purse. 

"Now I have to go get ready, don't mess up your make up" 

Jess rushes back to her room to beautify herself. I just kept looking at myself in the mirror. *I wonder what she is going to change into.* In the meantime i decide to get a little snack for myself. I plopped down on the couch with some peppermint ice cream and flipped the tv on. It was a news report and i almost dropped my bowl when i saw a picture of me and Niall. The lady was saying that we could be a couple. I quickly turn off the tv feeling very uncomfortable. I didn't really like the idea of us posed as a couple. Only Jess and practically our whole school knew my embarrassing moment. But I won't let it phase me. Jess comes into my room. She looked absolutely stunning, Harry would definitely be raking his eyes up and down her body all night. 

"Ready to go? The boys will be here any minute." She says texting on her phone, I imagine it to be Harry. "Yeah, jeepers Jess your definitely gonna give Harry a massive boner!" She chuckles at me and then looks up worried "Do you think it's too much?" "OH no! You look awesome!" I say with a smile. 

Suddneny there is a knock at the door and I open it to find Niall and Harry. "I'll go get her quick." I say turning around to get Jess. I can feel eyes on my back. "Jess they are here." She smiles widely and follows me to the door. When we get there Harry's eyes rake up and down her body like I said they would and Niall just looks into my eyes. "Ready to go?" He asks "Yup!" I say popping the P. He takes my hand and i just let him hold it, not thinking much of it. We go out front to see they got a limo for the occasion. I hop in and sit in between Liam and Niall. 

"Hello guys!" I said with a smile. They all do there hellos It was a pretty short ride to the club. We arrived at a place called Funky Buddha. It seemed pretty full too, but we got in easily with these boys. We all sat down in the VIP lounge and started to order drinks. Niall had a beer right away, I decided to have something more fruity and stuck with a kissed Carmel appletini. They looked at me funny and i just shrugged it off. "Im not much of a drinker" I state. Niall just swigs his beer. "Do you want to go and dance?" He asks. I nod my head and we walk over to the dance floor. We were having a pretty good time out there, when this guys comes up behind me and starts dancing on me. Niall grabs my waist and pulls me close to him "Hands off." He shouts to the man, but he doesn't listen. He just gets closer to me. Niall's face is fuming and he pushed him off me and leads me outside for some air. 

"Are you alright?" he asks with worry in his eyes. "Yeah I'm fine, thanks for doing that." I smile sheepishly. "Oh anytime love, I'd never want anything to happen to you." 

There he goes again. I really hope this just means we are becoming close friends. I can't deal with what i did before. He notices my change in mood and speaks up. "Do you just wanna hang out at my place? I really didnt want to come out here tonight." He chuckles. I smile "Yeah sure." We take a taxi to his house when i realize i don't have anything to change into. "Oh you can just use these." He throws me one of his shirts and his boxers. I nod and smile at him and quick change. When i come back out he is sitting on the couch with the crisps in front of him. I sit down cross legged next to him 

"So what do you want to do?" I ask. "How about we play 20Q?" I chuckle "I haven't played that game in ages!" He laughs "Well lets play now! I'll go first. What is your favourite colour?" "I really like Tiffany Blue" I say with a smile "I like green" I laugh "Go figure you're Irish! OK what is your favourite thing to do?" he sits there and puzzles for a bit "I like to play the guitar a lot and i love singing obviously." I smile "I really enjoy writing a lot like I told you on the plane." He smiles at me "You should really go for that job, I think you'd be really good. OK my question is, what would happen if I... do this..." He leans in close to my face, just inches from my mouth touching his with his hand on my cheek. Our breathing slows down, and he softly kisses me.