UNO

Copyright © 2022 TotallyGemini

Not edited.

♠︎♠︎♠︎

T H E   M A F I A  B O S S

C H A P T E R

O N E

ANGELO

Angelo Romano. One of the most feared mafia bosses in the world. Whether it be from his godly features or dangerous aura, he made anyone's legs quiver with just one glance.

He has gorgeous, ocean eyes that contrasted against his dark features, such as his luscious, raven hair and perfect beard. His Italian, olive skin was flawless, except for one minor discrepancy. The scar. He had many scars on his body, but this one was the one that caught everyone's attention. It went from just above his eyebrow to just below his eye. His scar definitely receives different reactions. On one hand, it shows how deadly he can be, but on the other, it was an attractive feature he possessed.

At the mere age of eighteen, he became the leader of the Romano mob family and since then, has been known as the deadliest man alive. It was unusual for someone so young to become the leader of the mafia. The title was typically passed on when the former leader was too old to continue. But not in Angelo's case.

His father was a cruel man. Abusing him. Moulding him into the person he is today. The devil, people call him now. All because of someone who should have showered him with love and affection. Angelo's father was a heartless man during his reign in the Romano mob family. They both shared similar qualities, however, his father was much worse. Pure evil. He never spared anyone. He didn't care if someone was innocent or not. If you were in his way, he'd get rid of you too.

Angelo, on the other hand, definitely was not afraid to kill someone or get his hands dirty and people knew that. The difference is, he acted with a level head and was always strategic, whereas his father was impulsive. It may not be visible, but Angelo had a good heart deep down and he would never lay a hand on someone who was innocent. Although, no one dared to mess with him, both out of fear and respect.

The day Angelo killed his father was the day everything changed. His father had given him orders to kill an innocent woman and her child. Angelo denied, calling his father crazy. His father went rabid and went towards Angelo with a knife, to teach him a lesson on disobedience. When he tried to dodge it, it sliced his face, giving him the infamous scar. One of many that his father had given him.

Angelo snapped and realized that he was done with the abuse, done with the evil behaviour and done with innocent people dying. So he lost it and killed his father. He has never regretted it up until this day and people who work for the Romano family still thank him.