.P a r t 1 0 : a w k w a r d ( i think )

Becky's pov ⛄:

technically I froze but he at least hugged me back. I stopped hugging and he looked at me straight into the eye.I felt as if the rest of the world was black and white but we were in screaming colour. I can't look away even if i tried to . Then i felt as if someone came in. I looked away from Edward and saw stella at the door.

Stella: soo.. the butler is gonna come and bring the hot chocolate later. What is happening here?

Me: umm.... nothing really.. ima go upstairs and entertain Hailee and Jessie while you can stay here and talk to your brother

Stella: ill call you when the hot chocolate is ready

Me: wokay..

I walked out of the kitchen . I didn't know what just happened . I don't think ill ever know.

Edward's pov :

I don't know what happened. Becky must feel so disappointed in me for looking at her like that but i wondered why didn't she look away?

Stella: what happened just now? I know you know something.

Edward: nothing happened.

Stella: YOU BOTH WERE LOOKING AT EACH OTHER LIKE HELLOOO?!

Edward: nothing happened! She asked me out because i asked her out 2 months ago. If that makes sense.

Stella: i really don't know! But did she invite me?

Edward: yeah..

Stella: awesome! It's going as planned!

Edward: what do u mean

Stella: nothing dude! Chill!

Edward: okay.. ima go and help mom entertain the guest.

Stella: sounds good.

I walked out of the kitchen and saw becky running up the stairs. She hates stairs because once at 6th grade, she had to take stairs to level 8 but she thinks it great exercise.

{ Beckys Pov }✨

So i went up and into the room. Hailee and Jessica were both gossiping and all. I sat on the bed joining them.

Hailee: hey did you know that Edward has another close friend in Hanserville ?

Me: no.. what's his name?

Jessie: more of a her.. her name is Bethany! Edward and her has been friends since young.

Me: you meen bethany star? She is that barbie doll at school right?

Hailee: yeah! Rich. Famous. Vain. Dramatic. Bethany gold.

Jessie: she was at the party. she and her straightened brunette hair and she is stunning!

Me: well she is kinda a nice girl.

Hailee: a lot with your kinda.she is not good news.

Jessie: she's drama queen kay?

Me: well, she isn't that bad! She's beautiful! She's a guy magnet and she is kinda cool.

Jessie: you are just lying . I know you hate her and did you see her recent tweet? To edward. Hailee Gurl, read it.

*jessie snaps finger *