Chapter 2

Chapter 2

“What are you doing here?” I asked him.

“The lads and I got bored, so we followed you.”

“We?”

Just then the rest of them came running through the slightly open door.  Rocky was jumping around like a maniac and I had to take her to my room.  I walked back out, staring at the boys’ that were sitting on my couch.

“So let me get this straight, you guys stalked me because you were bored?” I asked.

They looked up at me, and Louis grinned jumping up, “Yup!”

I let out a sigh, “Can you all please leave, I have to get up for work early and I really don’t need this right now.”

Louis’ grin faded and I turned around walking to my room, shutting the door behind me.  I changed into my pajamas and curled up on my bed, Rocky lying down next to me.

~

The next morning I got up and walked out of my room, into the kitchen, Rocky following me.  I poured some food into her bowl and got myself something to eat.  As I was crunching on my toast someone popped up in front of me with a mask on.

I let out a scream, punching them.  They let out a groan and I stared at them, wondering who they were.  I reached for the mask, slipping it off.

“Seriously, you didn’t have to punch me.”

“Didn’t I ask you all to leave last night?” I asked the brown headed boy.

“We thought this would be more fun,” Louis said.

“And how much fun was it to get hit?” I asked him sarcastically.

I finished my toast on the way to my room, “I swear Louis, if anyone else jumps out at me, there’s going to be trouble.”

I got into my room, and went to take a shower.  I turned on the water and took off my clothes.  I pulled back the curtains to reveal a now soaked boy.

I let out a scream and grabbed a towel, covering myself.  I ran out of the bathroom and slipped on some new clothes before he came out of the bathroom.

I glared at the curly headed boy as he quickly walked out of my room.  Muttering some profanities under my breath I walked out of my room and grabbed Rocky’s leash.

I called out for Rocky and waited by the door, but when she didn’t come running like usual I started walking around my apartment looking for her.

“Rocky?” I called out.

Suddenly I heard clicking on the floor and turned around, a gasp coming out of my mouth.  Rocky stood in a little tutu, some makeup on her face and some doll shoes were on her feet, obviously too big for her.

“What did they do to my baby?” I picked her up and took off the shoes and tutu.

I took her to the bathtub and started washing the makeup off her.  I was going to kill these boys’.  Wrapping her in a towel I dried her off and walked out of the bathroom in search of the boys’.

They all seemed to be in the living room watching TV.  I glared at them, and stood in front of the TV.

“Get out,” I said firmly.

“What?” Louis asked.

“All of you get out now.”

“B-but-”

“Out.”

I set Rocky down on the recliner and grabbed Louis and Harry by the wrists.  Dragging them to the door I let go of Louis’ wrist for a second to open the door.  I pushed them out and the others followed.  I was sick of these boys’.

First they follow me home and invite themselves in.  Then they eat my food and scare the crap out of me twice.  But the last straw was putting makeup on Rocky.

I slammed the door behind them, locking it.  I slid down the wall, tears coming to my eyes.  I’m such a pathetic person.  Why couldn’t I ever take a joke? Or let someone in and have friends? Why?

I sat there crying when Rocky came over and licked my face.   I sat her in my lap and hugged her. My phone started ringing and I sighed, moving Rocky and getting up to answer.

“Hello.”

“Teal, you will never believe what job you have just been offered,” Katie said.

“What are you talking about?” I asked.

“Well, if you want, One Direction’s manager just offered you a job as their professional photographer.”

I was speechless, why would I be offered a job for the boys’ I just shoved out the door?

“Teal? Are you there?”

“Yeah, um how long is it?”

“Well for now it’s only for their next tour, but if you do well you’ll be with them every tour.”

I sighed, “How much money did they offer?”

“A lot. Teal it is unbelievable how bad they wanted to work with you.”

“Okay, I’m in.”

“Okay, great I’ll call their manager back and tell them the good news.”

“Oh, but tell them I’m not doing it if I can’t bring Rocky.”

She sighed, “Okay I’ll do what I can, and I’ll text you the details later.”

“Okay thanks Katie, have a good night.”

“You too Teal.”

I hung up and sighed, running a hand through my hair.

What did I just get myself into?