Chapter Three

Hello again :) Glad you guys are enjoying this so far. Thanks to everyone for reading and voting. I appreciate them. 

Picture on the side is Orion. *Drools* 

            Three times I’ve asked him out and he said no. Strangely, I find this kind of exciting and fun. Every time he says no means I get to go see him again so that I can ask him out—again. Maybe I need to do something different. Would he like flowers? Does he want me to be creative? That would be hard to do since I don’t know what he likes.

If he were someone else I would have just tongued him down, show him what it’s like to be with me, show him passion and real emotions but I get the feeling he wouldn’t appreciate that much. I don’t want to ruin whatever slim chances I have with him.

            He’s such a mystery. On stage he’s this erotically seductive flirtatious person and then when it’s just him and I he’s…different. He was a bit flirty with me, both times, but when he realized that I didn’t want him to dance for me, he sat on his knees on the round couch and he changes into someone else. A person that I’m sure no one in this place knows.

            When our little “session” was over the other night, he went to dance on stage. This time he wasn’t in a cage and those perverted old men couldn’t keep their hands to themselves and it made me angry. And in that moment, I knew it was a bad idea for me to try and date him because there is no way in hell I can handle seeing or knowing that other men touch him like that. But even so, knowing this, I can’t stay away from him and it kills me that I can’t.

            Feelings like what I have for a complete stranger are dangerous to possess. These feelings make me vulnerable and that is not a weakness I want to possess. Especially being vulnerable to Orion, who I’m not sure how he is or if I can trust him or not. And one might even call me a complete idiot because I’m okay with being vulnerable to him. I’m not an idiot. Nope, it’s the total opposite. I have certain beliefs and I believe that there is a reason I feel this pull towards Orion. I believe there is a reason I want him so bad.

            He’s not making it easy for me. It would have been a little less challenging if he was just playing hard to get but that’s not it.

            “It’s simple,” he had said. “It has nothing to do with you I just don’t date. At all.”

            Please, as if that’s going to make me give up. Given certain…circumstances, I’m going to have to try a different approach. If this new plan doesn’t work I think I’m seriously going to fuck shit up.

            My phone started vibrating on my coffee table and I contemplate whether to answer it or not. Eh, if it’s important they’ll call back. I have an interview with a radio station at 4:30 P.M. to talk about my book. Even though my book last book has been out for months it’s just starting to get really popular. My publicist says she’s been hearing talk about a possible movie deal. I didn’t want too get my hopes up so I was nonchalant about it.

            My phone started vibrating again and I decided to pick it up this time knowing who it was. “Yes, Zoe?”

            “Are you ready?”

            Ready? Where the hell am I going? “For what?”

            “You told me yesterday to pick you up so we can have lunch you fucktard”

            “Shit—I’ll be ready in twenty.” I heard her huffed then I hung up the phone knowing I was going to get a tongue lashing and dashed in the shower. I wanted to know if Zoe was coming with me to my radio interview, that way I would just get dressed and not have to worry about it. “Zoe?” I called when I knew she picked up.