Twisting You Fate

Chapter 1

Run. That’s the only word I know to live by. The fear of them finally catching me is making my legs take me away. I close my eyes as a reach the corner. I can sense him. My mate. He’s the only one who can find me, but he’s also the one I have to stay away from.

I cover my tracks well. But it’s too late. He’s finally here. He’s making it his goal to save me. Little does he know that I’m running away from him. From his secret, from the same person who has killed me. The person who he trusts so much.

I need to keep on running away. He can’t see my ghost form or else he will lose his sanity. I gently kiss the brick wall behind me. “I love you, Ryder. I always will.” I whisper before running the opposite direction. It’s best this way. He can’t know I’m dead. He can’t know who killed me. Will I ever see him again?

I gasp as I pass through a human couple. You would think that I wouldn’t feel pain now that I’m a ghost, but I do. It’s part of the witches tree curse my coven put on me after I rejected the crown and accepted the runaway life with Ryder.

He’s a very powerful elder in the werewolf community and I a powerful witch. We were set to be put to death for are bondment, but now it’s pointless. I’m dead. I have to run because Ryder thinks I’m still alive. I feel my imaginary tears fall. I wish I could run into his arms and tell him everything, but as soon as Ryder finds out I’m dead he’ll lose his purpose to live. I can’t let him do that.

Mates will always be mates, no matter what. Life or death.  I will always love him, and protect him.

 ***Let me know what you think! If you guys like it, i have chapter two ready to upload, i just wanna know how this new story is for yall, good or bad?***