;skipping class

I sighed out loudly, today was such a boring day. The teacher wouldn't stop talking, it's like okay, we get it now can we at least start the work instead of hearing your voice for the past 30 minutes.

Hyde turned around, hearing my sigh from two seats and one row away from me.

Wow his curls look really nice today, it looks like he's growing out his curls so he can wear them down again like he used to 2 years ago. God I miss that version of Hyde.

He also sighed while looking at me. I smiled and so did he.

"Let's leave" I mouthed, hoping he can understand. He nodded, signaling me to wait. Of course he would agree. I'm surprised he even came to the class, but when I think of it he's been coming ever since we started dating.

It was only 4th period, well, 5th now. The bell just rang. I got up immediately and ran to hyde. "I can't take it here anymore." I groan.

"Follow me." He says, wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"Kelso. Give me 5 dollars." Hyde says when he see's Micheal walking with Jackie.

"Hyde, I can't," He leans in closer, "Or she's gonna get mad I don't buy her lunch later" He whispers and points at jackie behind him with his thumb.

"You're useless." Hyde walks away with me.

"Steven, why do you need 5 Dollars?" I ask, looking up to him. He seems so kissable.

"I don't, just wanted to see if I could get a few bucks from that Idiot." He says, taping each locker we walk buy. We reach the end of the hallway, which has the door to get out of.

In our school, it's pretty easy to just leave. You just have to be a fast runner.

But, there's no security so running just seems useless.

We walk out the door to the fresh breeze, "Let's go to get Pizza. On me." Hyde kisses my forehead.