track 000: Hello

Spoiler Alert:
This story is so much more fun—and understandable—if you're a Carat.

It was the fourth time they met—at the laundromat near his workplace—when she asked him out. When Taehyung said yes, he hadn't thought she meant right then.

He thought the next day or the following week. He thought he would have had time to plan this. To buy her flowers (at least a dozen roses). To pick her up (and show off his ride). To make a reservation at a high-end restaurant (to flaunt his connections)—but here they are now. The small and old and questionable hot pot place across the street.

Neither of them are dressed for a first date—it's laundry day after all. He's wearing his sleeping shirt—the one with Buzz on the front. She's got holes in her sleeve shoulder.

They order too much and she inhales her food so aggressively that he forgets to eat—just sort of stares at her in awe.

As far as first dates go, he might be in love.

NOTES/ 2020.06.0
woww, the titles of my fics are getting quite lengthy lolol

i worked on this when i was stuck while writing Uninspiring Adventures. this story has no outline (yay?) so there won't be regular updates or anything. just when i feel like adding to it, i will.

each chapter can be read as a stand-alone one-shot (so it's always gunna be marked completed), but all will be set in the same fictional universe. there will likely be chapters for jirose eventually (and maybe hopejen? or namjen? or jenlis?).

i actually wanna write a jirose but i don't know if i can handle how fluff they are, i like to read soft but i cant produce soft lol

anyhoo, this fic is dedicated to my boyfriend, who will probably just skim this and say, "it was 'aight".

story by fannypackage (me)
graphics by fannypackage (me)
edit by fannypackage (me)
stock photos from Unsplash
photos of Jisoo taken from her IG
photos of Taehyung taken from their official YT and Run BTS bts