Christmas is here

~One Year Later~

I got up to the sun coming from behind the curtains from the window, turning to face Jake putting my face into his neck hopping I could get back to sleep.

"You awake little Missy or you trying to burn a whole in me?" Jake said pulling my body in close to his chest.

I lay there for a minute and look up at him "I think i'll get up the sun's awaken me anyway" I said pulling my face together making Jake laugh at me.

"OK we can get up" Jake said, i smiled to myself and sat up with Jake following behind me was i walked into the bathroom.

Just when I was about to do my teeth Alex ran in hugging my legs, at that point me and Jake laughed at each other as Jack picked Alex up so that they can do their teeth together as they have been doing for the past couple of days. if people think he's a mummy's boy they are so wrong they are both like two peas in a pod.

I was so hoping that Alex could have his first Snow, but from the way the weather was looking, I felt like he may have to wait another year. Still having a month lets hope that it happens.

I ran down the stairs in to the kitchen, oh yes me and Jake are moving in together Alex was so excited when we told him he was having his own room, Jakes mum is helping us pay but I never like taking money so I am deferent going to pay everything back.

~~~~

Sorry I have not uploading in years I think lol got a new phone so only just got the app back xx

Hope everyone is ok Hx