What Happed to Us?

I absolutely hate writers block. If I don't finish a new song before next week Farrah is gonna kill me! Maybe I should introduce my self. I'm Catherine Studd. New pop sensation in America. I'm 17. I moved to South Tennessee when I was 15. Used to live in Holmes Chapel, England. Farrah is my manager, i have three sisters and one brother. Macie (21) Avery (19) Jacob (18) and Aleigha (8months). My parents left us recently leaving Macie and Avery in charge. My best friend is Justin Bieber. I'm currently recording a new Album called "If You Didn't Know Me." I have dark brown hair that falls just beneath my shoulders and dark brown eyes that look almost black. Well I think that's everything about me. These are the days when I wish Justin wouldn't be busy with recording or I was home in England. I put down my pen and walked over to my bed. I jumped on top of it and grabbed my phone. I had two unread messages.

Justin: Good news! I'm coming back today! That means we hittin that California beach house this weekend.

I replied,

Me: Yes! I have terrible writers block and need ideas before Farrah kills me. Miss you! xx

I checked my next message. Farrah. Not exactly who I wanted to talk to.

Farrah: Catherine, I have some good news. Come to the studio ASAP.

Looks like I'm leaving. I changed into some sweatpants, t shirt and put on my hoodie. I put on my uggs and grabbed my keys. Who said I needed to dress to impress? It's winter and I'm tired. I opened the door of the house when I heard Macie yell, "Take your sister with you, and be safe!" I turned around and got all of Aleighas stuff and put it into her bag along with carrying her. I put the bag in the front seat and strapped her into her car seat. "Off we go Leigha! You ready?" She giggled. I absolutely love taking her places. I got in the seat and turned the car on. I backed out the drive way and made my way towards the studio.

I grabbed the bag and Aleigha and walked to the studio. "Honey I'm homeeeee!" I shouted. Farrah walked out the hall.

"Hey Cat. I want you to meet some people that you'll be working with for your new album."

"Perfect! I need some help with these songs." I said. I wonder who I'm working with?

"Come on follow me, oh and Cat?"

"Yes?"

"You could have dressed better." She said while turning around with a sigh.

"Im tired and it's winter!" I groaned which followed by same laughs in the other room. I followed behind her only to find 5 strangers sitting on the sofa. Only one wasn't a stranger. He was my ex-boyfriend and enemy. And his would be Harry Styles. Lets get this straight. I H.A.T.E Harold. Nothing more nothing less. Let's just say he cheated on me with another girl for a month and didn't tell me till I moved. I said hello and waved at the boys, all except Harry of course who wouldn't look at me, and I got a chorus of hellos back.

"So, you guys will be working together for exactly 1 year. You will be living in the same house hold as each other." I stared at Farrah with disbelief. She has got to be kidding me. Harry and I in the same house? Hahaha. Unlikely. I pulled out my phone to text Justin.

"Are you serious? All of us in one household? Farrah darling I'm the only girl in that house. I'm going to have to be a maid!" They all laughed.

"Don't worry darling we already discussed this."

"Thank you boys. You'll help with the house correct?"

"No I was talking the maids uniform. Hope you fit a size small." I glared at who I think was Louis and then laughed. I continued my text to Justin.